eleven

i keep time skipping....i promise this is the last time skip for a long time.....maybe :). the next chapter picks up from this one so dont worry dawg. im sorry lmao

soRRY FOR ANY MISTAKES BUT IM CRYING RIGHT NOW AND MY VISION IS BLURRY! I WAS WATCHING THE LASTT EPISODE OF HANNAH MONTANA FOREVER AGAIN AND UGGGHHHHH THE FUCKING TEARS KAY BYE.

calum

The sweet aroma of syrup drizzled onto a stack of fluffy pancakes entered my nose causing me to immediately awaken at twelve in the afternoon. That was practically a miracle for me since I naturally reversed my sleeping schedule ever since break started, I slept during the day and stay up all night. Not that I really went anywhere special other than some parties, the store, or Belle's house.

"Merry Christmas Eve Calum!" That was the thing about Alice that I just found out about. She was in love with the thought of buying shit to exchange with other people. I scratched the skin beneath my grey sweatpants and fell into my seat.

"It's not even Christmas though." I lazily thanked Alice for sliding me a Santa plate with a stack of pancakes. Alice wiped her hands on her apron and took a seat next to me.

"But it is almost Christmas. Come on, aren't you guys the least bit excited?" Yes, actually. Belle invited me to sneak into her house since they were throwing their apparently traditional Christmas Eve party.

"Yeah sure. Merry Christmas Eve, Ali." Alice smacked my arm since she already reminded me so many times that she hated being called that. So naturally, I called her that from then on.

"I already told you not to call me that." Her eyebrows furrowed as a pout started to form on her red lips. She really went overboard with coloring her lips during the holidays.

"Sorry, Ali. Where's your boyfriend?" I knew for sure that she would know, for I heard them getting really close last night.

"I made him buy me ingredients for a cake I was planning to make." She gasped once she heard the beeping of our new oven -she insisted on getting one to test her baking skills- and rushed to pull out her sugar cookies that she had been preparing for about an hour now.

"Did you get me anything for Christmas?" I wanted to know because it would've been incredibly lame if I got her a present and she didn't get me one. I wasn't that selfless.

"Of course I did, idiot. Did you get me anything?" Alice carefully arranged the cookies onto her platter and stuck her tongue out during the process.

"Yeah but it isn't that good. I helped Michael pick out his gift for you, so that should make up for it. I have the best mind in this place after all." I shoved a piece of pancake into my mouth allowing Alice to roll her eyes at me. It was completely true though, for I helped Michael come up with the idea of taking her to a restaurant and giving her a piece of whatever jewelry she fucking desires. However from me, she gets an apron and those cookie cutters she's always looked at.

"Well obviously my present will be the best one between Michael and I." Alice swirled her frosting around the cookie to decorate them like a snowman.

"What did you get him?" Alice really took advantage of the amount of money her parents were sending in, they thought she was going through a "rebellious phase" and that she would come home in a few weeks.

"A pair of Vans, three band shirts, and a night over at that fancy resort everyone's been raving about." That pretty much lowered my ego, but it also made me chuckle at how the girl was the one taking the guy to a resort to get laid.

"Ah yes. You always have to add the place to get laid, right?" Alice narrowed her eyes at me and stopped frosting the twelfth cookie on the tray. The door banged open with Michael gasping loudly and hauling too many grocery bags into the apartment.