twenty-five

lebron james

im in class rn and i finished my exams and this white kid is throwing paper at me chill...

calum

Although the dinner was deceivingly awkward and an unbearable disappointment, it turned out that I had made quite a succeeding impression on both of Belle's strict parents. Belle informed me of this by rushing to my house in the middle of the night, wearing my Blink 182 shirt that she adored, and jumping on me while I was falling asleep.

Four weeks later, it was the beginning of March, and the storms of the bitter air in February had come to a cease. Valentine's Day was quite an active day per se. Belle and I avoided the clichés of feasting in an overpriced fine dining restaurant and went to a crowded carnival instead -we basically hooked up every thirty minutes- and finished the night with candles all over my room to set a romantic feel to our having sex (we just did it for the sake of the holiday).

Belle had definitely ditched her good girl attitude whenever we were alone or with Rose and Michael, but she kept her reputation at school just to save her parents from any heart attacks. Speaking of Rose and Michael, the two were the most dysfunctional and schematic couple I've ever met. From running away from the cops for vandalizing to seducing waitresses and body guards into giving them what they want, the two were fearfully unstoppable (and annoying when they did the deed in the room right across from mine).

"They won't hear us," Belle assured me, pulling me by the collar of my shirt and kissing me roughly. Her fingers crept underneath my shirt, feeling my abs as she pushed me against her queen sized bed. We were currently making out in her room as a family party was being celebrated downstairs.

"When have you become so bad?" I moaned and grabbed her arm that cupped my face. I trailed my fingers up her thigh and yanked down the maroon skirt she was wearing. Flipping Belle against the bed, I hovered above her, unbuttoning her black blouse. Her black bra stood out against her light skin that was decorated with all the love bites I've given her that haven't faded away.

"Fuck, I love you." Belle tugged on my lip and gasped as I sucked on her tongue. Of course, we've said I love you plenty of times when we weren't making love, but it especially happened when we were in a heated session.

"I love you too, baby girl." I bit down on her stomach, leaving a trail of my marks up her chest. Belle tangled her fingers in my hair and hid her face in my chest to muffle her screams as I entered her after putting on a condom. Her thighs wrapped around my abdomen as she tightened her grip on me.

"I'm so fucking glad that my parents approve of you to stay in my room," Belle breathed out while scratching down my back. The door bursted open causing Belle and I to freeze, me remaining above her.

"Belle, Calum. Mommy said you two need to come down and eat." Turning my head to look at the interrupters, I see Belle's younger brother, Dylan along with Rose's younger brother, Grey. The two had electronics occupying their hands along with headphones covering their ears. I thanked my damn stars that the lights were off so the only source of light was coming from the hallway.

"W-We'll be down in a sec," I stuttered out once Belle refused to speak. The two boys nodded, trotting back to whatever they were doing.

"Holy shit." I climbed off of Belle and land next to her, staring at the ceiling until Belle finally let out a breath she probably didn't even know she was holding in. Dylan and Grey forgot to close the door which left a sliver of light inside the dark room.

"Calum, we are never having sex without locking the doors again." Belle faced me while she propped her head up with her hand. Her breasts were pressed against mine when I pulled her waist close to me.