thirteen

28/08/14- the day I saw Calum's nudes.

guess who's back

back again

this bitch is back

back again

i was reading the comments in the last chapter and you guys are so fucking sweet.

i was listening to Beyoncé and Chris Brown while writing this, so let's see how this all works out lmao.

calum

"So to wrap it all up, you did not fuck her?" Michael downed his beer while wiping his mouth to savor the bitter taste. The Christmas movie playing in the background, cheering up the gloomy atmosphere surrounding half drunk boy trying to overcome his break up.

"No, Michael. I did not fuck Belle on Christmas Eve." I stuck to drinking chocolate milk since I wasn't in the mood to be drunk again. Michael blew out smoke from his mouth, crushing the cigarette in the ash tray.

"Why not?" Michael pouted, continuously mumbling incoherent words. I sighed, setting my empty glass of milk down on the wooden floor.

"Because not everyone wants to fuck their girl right away. That's not how it works." My back rested onto the wooden floor allowing me to lie down.

"Bullshit. I fucked Alice three weeks prior to our relationship." His voice dripped with sarcasm as he copied my actions and stared at the ceiling.

"Dude, what the hell happened? Did she text you?" Sure, I cared about Alice a little bit, but I would always take Michael's side, and I would not let my present for Alice go to waste. Damn, I was selfish.

"No. Not even a fucking 'Merry Christmas'. Even though her fucking holiday spirit was so damn annoying, I miss it, Cal. I want her to rave about how she adores all these stupid fucking holiday shits that she adores." Michael choked out a sob and downed his beer.

"Then be a man and text her." I crumpled the ripped wrapping paper that covered the present Michael gave me which was a pack of damn condoms and a couple of band merch.

"I can't. Her parents, or shall I say adopted parents, warned me that if I ever texted her, they would forbid me from seeing her ever again." Michael threw his head back and rested it on the cushion of our couch.

"Since when did you care about what other people say? I thought Michael Clifford was a rule breaker." I checked my phone and grinned once I saw that Belle texted me.

If I said that last night we only kissed once, I would be lying. We kissed probably twice after that, not including me kissing her cheek several times. It was hectic once I left since I had to climb down that damn tree and run back to find my best friend singing Christmas carols at the top of his lungs with a pack of weed next to him.

Belle: Merry Christmas stupidhead!

Calum: Merry Christmas short one.

Belle: I really feel bad that I didn't get you a better present. I bought you something though :-/.

Calum: idiot, i actually love your present tbh. dont buy me anything else. buy something for yourself lol.

Belle: nope. I already bought you something like a few minutes ago. When can I give it to you?

Calum: beeeeeellllllllle. i told you not to waste money on me :(. i am free today.

Belle: But Caaallllluum, it's fine. Can we meet at the yogurt place at the corner of my street?