fifteen

my boobs are sweating...

i hate PE.

calum

"You need to stop looking cute." Luke bit his lip ring while smiling at her. Belle's cheeks darkened as she twiddled with her fingers, pulling her floral sweater sleeves over her hands.

"I don't think that I look cute, but thank you." The chip bag in between my fingers was being crumpled by the tension.

"Oh but you are, and you need a guy to remind you that everyday." Luke tilted her head up so she could make eye contact with him.

Lord, please fucking stop me before I slap this bitch.

"Luke, you're sweet and all, but I'm not really looking forward to being in a relationship right now." Belle lightly pushed his arm away and scooted away.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to remind you how beautiful you are. I didn't mean it like that." Luke bit his lip and looked down as his lips formed a slight pout. Belle scooted closer to him and pinched his cheek.

"Aw Luke, you're so sweet. It was my fault since I was the one who jumped to conclusions." Belle ruffled his hair as he looked up and smiled.

"I always seem to fuck it up with girls. Most of them made fun of me because I was like a nerd before I got contacts." Luke giggled before adjusting the beanie on his head. Yup, Luke Hemmings has thrown away his ugly ass green glasses away and got himself a pair of contacts.

"You are just adorable. No one makes fun of you." Belle laughed as she poked his cheek. I barely noticed the crumbs forming in the ziplock bag that was deformed due to my fist crushing it.

"Positive?" Yeah, your drug tests are.

"Positive." Belle handed him a piece of candy from her lunch box before eating her sandwich. Daniella covered her face with her arms and ignored the pieces of brown hair falling out of her bun.

"What's wrong with you?" Anthony, a gay guy in Belle's group, fiddled with Daniella's hair before picking at a loose thread hanging from his sweater. A few weeks ago, both Belle and Anthony informed me on how Anthony was a closet homosexual. He was apparently too scared to come out, so he put up this fake reputation of being a ladies man and kissing every girl he can. I then told him that he was being an idiot and that if he wanted to have something inserted in his ass, he shouldn't be ashamed. Of course, he made a speech about how he wasn't ready for the bullying.

Being gay in our school doesn't mean you will get bullied a lot. In fact, most girls target the gay kid and drag them off with them, assuming that a gay guy will suddenly have an amazing taste in fashion. Of course, the names that he would be called would be horrible, so I don't blame him for being scared. Especially since his family is mostly boys who are ten times buffer than him.

"I'm tired of people." Daniella drooled onto her sleeve, completely oblivious that all of us were watching her.

"Same." I chuckled as I glanced at Luke, who was staring right at Belle. Daniella slid her hoodie on, stretching her arms.

"Is it because?" Anthony jerked his head a couple times as if that were some type of communication form that they made up.

"Yeah I guess." Daniella shrugged, picking at her fingernails as Anthony tsked.

"Does he know yet?" Anthony tugged at his black hair that matched with the background of the weed shirt he was wearing.

"No he doesn't." Daniella shook her head a sighed. "And he never will."