twenty-seven

i just slayed someone on twitter bevause this bitch said that girls cant watch football like shut up ffs. oh and keep commenting guys. you guys are fucking hilarious.

im in love with that coco

calum

"What?" My voice cracked, my mind thinking that I've misheard her. Belle sucked in a breath, her hand instinctually placed on her stomach.

"Look, I already thought about it, and I know you aren't ready for a baby." Belle's words paced, her fingers fidgeting as she crossed her arms to calm them down.

"Kid, who's at the door?" Michael bellowed, his voice overpowering the deafening sound booming out of the tv. Approaching us with a pillow in his hand, Michael gasped once he saw Belle. "Belle, have you talked to Rose? What happened?"

"Michael, now is not the time," I hushed him, widening the door for Belle to enter. "Come in, Belle."

"Wait, why do you have a suitcase? What happened?" Michael and I withdrew the suitcase and bags from Belle's hands as she hesitantly stepped into our apartment.

"Michael-"

"Uh, I got kicked out. Calum, it's fine. He deserves to know," Belle cut me off, her words stuttering which brought attention to the topic that something was clearly wrong.

"But why?" Michael dropped her suitcase in my room, dusting off his hands as he stuffed his hands into the pocket of his hoodie. "What happened to Rose?"

"Let's sit down." I ushered Belle to the kitchen table, my hand naturally being especially careful when I placed it on her back. The entire idea shocked me, but I tried to mask that emotion while I handed her a mug of hot chocolate, whipped cream overflowing at the top.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?" Michael complained as I took a seat in front of Belle. Belle cupped the turquoise mug, her black sleeves covering her hands. Michael slid into the seat next to mine, insensitive to the fact that we weren't just going through a problem that could be fixed with a couple of tears and gift cards.

"Are you serious? Like, you have something growing inside of your stomach?" I whispered, forcing the words out as Belle squeezed her eyes shut before nodding.

"Wait. You're-"

"Pregnant," Belle finished Michael, taking a deep breath as if she didn't believe it herself. I didn't understand the cause of her becoming pregnant because during all of our sexual intercourses, I used protection.

"No fucking way," Michael rasped, his eyes widening at Belle. Belle bit her lip while it trembled, and she hastily wiped her tears with her sleeve.

"When did you find out about this?" A million of questions were waiting to explode right out of me, but I forced myself to ask each question and getting an answer in return instead of making matters worse.

"During the party. Rose forced me to take a pregnancy test because I had been throwing up lately, and she demanded that I at least take three tests." Belle's eyes filled with a new flow of tears as she struggled to continue. "All of them were positive."

"When did you start throwing up?" Michael interrogated Belle once he glanced at me, who was in complete shock to even reply. Three Goddamn tests and they were all positive. I hoped that this entire thing was just a joke, a Michael and Rose prank that was picking constantly at me to record my reaction on national television.

"In February." Belle closed her eyes momentarily whilst Michael shifted his position on his chair.

"What did your parents do?" Michael gulped, already knowing what Belle would answer. I couldn't fathom what would happen from now on. Me being a father? I wouldn't be able to support this child, hell, I can't even support my own self.