nineteen

so basically i know i keep saying i hate this story, but i am trying to improve it so idk...should i start over cause i kinda really want to do that?

OMGFFJAUAVSU THE GOOD GIRLS MUSIC VIDEO DEAR MICHAEL PLEASE FUCK ME NOW.

btw to eliminate any confusion in the chapter, Nick is like Calum's badass friend who made a small appearance in the earlier chapters.

calum

The crisis of me getting sick has caused an uprise within the idiotic drama in my school. From what Nick has told me, people either thought I was beaten up in a street fight, caught for drug dealing, or I am in London for a sickness. There really was no in between.

"You okay?" Michael sipped onto his steaming black coffee as he stomped his foot into his combat boot. Judging his leather jacket and black jeans, he was probably going out to a gang meeting or some shit like that.

"Better than yesterday." I missed it when Michael would always hang out with me like when we were younger, but Michael was my best friend, not my dad. I had no right to make him responsible for my well-being or what happens to me in the future.

"That's good, Kid." Michael smirked causing me to groan and flip him off. I pulled the cold white comforter closer to my chest while positioning myself properly. "I need to go to meet up with some people. Call Alice if anything happens, okay?"

"Michael, I'm not a kid. I will be fine." I complained to him as he pinched my cheek to piss me off even more.

"Sure. Yeah, okay, bye Kid." Michael waved off before exiting my room and slamming the door behind him.

Being bored out of my mind was always something that ruined my day no matter what, it just made me feel gloomy. One of the other things that irked me was when Michael and Alice failed to buy groceries even though it was their turn to buy stuff. I poured the colored cereals in my white bowl, flooding them with the milk that was in my fridge.

A knock was heard on the other side of the front door, three consecutive bangs to stabilize its presence. Sighing, I drop my spoon and trip over a pair of shoes laying around.

"Dammit Michael." I chucked the shoes out of my sight before stumbling to open the front door. My eyes widened as I saw Belle giving me a small smile. "Belle."

"Hey, I heard you were sick." Belle gripped onto the strap of her floral rucksack as she tossed a piece of her pin-straight hair aside.

"Go." Bullshit was something that I liked to eliminate from my life. "Belle, leave."

"Calum, I just wanted to check up on-"

"Well clearly, I am living. Now fucking leave," I snarled at her, pulling my hands out of the pocket of my sweatshirt.

"Please don't be mad at me." Belle released an uneven breath as her white circle skirt flew up a bit.

"Why not, Belle? Did your mommy give you the fucking permission to leave the house? Are you still the favored and perfect one?" I leaned in with my arms crossed as I pierced my eyes into Belle's. Belle bit her light pink bottom lip as her cheeks flushed.

"Don't you dare look down on me like that. I came here to check up on you, but instead, you just harass me with your bullshit." Belle wrapped her fingers tightly around the light brown strap of her backpack.

"Then why don't you stop fucking acting like a spoiled brat?" Rolling my eyes, I leaned against the doorframe as she sighed.

"You know what, Hood? If you really want to act that way, why don't I just fucking leave?" Belle turned her heel as I caught a whiff of her floral scent. Her dark eyes narrowed at me while her knee socks (I wasn't gonna lie, they looked sexy as fuck) crept down a little due to her moving.