seventeen

uhhh i didnt even audition yet but balls.

i am waiting in line for the restrooms and this girl is talking really loud on the phone saying "i love you" to her bf multiple times wtf.

guys i started watching anime again.

abort abort abort

calum

"What are you talking about?" Belle hissed at the phone, waiting for Rose's voice to reply.

"I already explained it. I told your mom that you were staying over at my place for the night but you will just stay at Calum's place since-". Rose stopped causing a silence to take over her voice.

"Since what?"

"I can't believe him," Rose whispered, steering away from the topic. Belle pressed her dried up fingertips to her head as she tightened the towel around her.

"Rose can you please stay on topic for once?" Belle let out an irritated sigh as she leaned against the car door, turning off the radio as her annoyance grew.

"It's raining and there will be a thunderstorm. Calum's place is closer so it would be safer for you to stay with him. I have to go." A long beep followed after her rushed statement as Belle leaned her head against the window. The rain pattered against the car, fogging up the windows.

"I can't believe her." Belle groaned as she brought her knees up to her chest.

"I don't really see what's wrong. Just stay the night over at my place." Shrugging, I chugged the last bit of the Monster I bought before we left the water park.

"You don't get it. I won't be able to study for the tests and practice the piano." Her palm slammed against her forehead as she sighed heavily.

"Who cares? You honestly need to stop being so uptight about things. It's only Saturday. You have the entire day tomorrow to do your shit." Her preciseness was beginning to irritate me whenever she acted like it was such a big deal.

"I don't want to hear that coming from you. Sorry I don't find being carefree fun, but these studies mean a lot to me in the future." Belle crossed her arms as she stared out into the parking lot.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Stop being such a bitch about everything. Your studies won't do anything to help you later on. Stop being a fucking suck-up to your parents," I retorted as I turned the car onto drive mode and wiped the moisture from my hand onto the black shirt that clung onto my partially wet body.

"You did not just say that." Belle snapped her head towards me, her dark eyebrows furrowing as she glared at me. Her light pink lips opened slightly as she shook her head.

"Do you mind telling me why you are so focused on your shit then? Face it, you are completely just trying to be the perfect one in this world but trust me, it's not happening." The steering wheel was bound to be crushed by my fingers while paleness spread onto my hand.

"Just drive back to your place." Belle refused to make eye contact with me when I turned to look at her.

"No, no, please tell me. What's your secret then, Belle? Why do you do all of this shit? Do you wanna be the angel in your family?" Belle clenched her fists to her sides as she avoided any communication with me.

"Just fucking drive already."

~*~*~*

The drive home was the most horrid experience I've been through, considering how uncomfortable the tension was. It was pure silent, not even the radio was turned back on to fill in the empty gaps.