twenty-three

gif of Rose on top (Leighton Meester is bae af)

wtf is up with the damn wannabe one direction? sorry but you cant compare goodwill to chanel...

calum

Being stared at by the nosy, no-life, social climbers was one of the legitimate reasons why I dreaded attending school. The numerous amounts of murmurs and looks I got every step I took was like a ticking time bomb inside of me.

"I told you that it would be fine." Belle snuck up from behind me and intertwined our fingers. She pressed her lips on my cheek, her straight black hair brushing past my neck.

"They are all staring at me like I murdered someone." I rolled my eyes as Belle laughed, patting down her navy blue skirt that was paired with a rose colored blouse. It has been a week since the Michael and Rose incident, and Belle finally had enough of me remaining at my room. Not like I was the only one though; Michael locked himself up in his room after visiting Rose.

He never explained what happened after their talk; he bought a few cases of beer and snuck it in his room for his own consumption. Belle had no information about Rose since they were currently not in speaking terms.

"They'll get over it soon. I promise." Belle swung her floral rucksack over her shoulder and lead us to the buzzing cafeteria. My black sweatshirt hung loosely on me as I stuffed my hands into my pockets.

"Belle, I was thinking of dropping out anyways so." I raised my eyebrows and directed my eyes towards my black Vans that were dirtied. Belle sighed, blowing a piece of hair out of her face.

"Shouldn't you at least graduate high school?" This topic was sparked between us several times the past week, and it wasn't one of my favored types. School had no meaning to me and though I was clueless on what to do in life, all I knew was that school wasn't involved in any of them.

"I don't know," I trailed off, staring at the circular table being occupied by the people who I despise (except Anthony, he was cool). Reluctantly, I follow Belle towards the table, occupying the seat beside her.

"Oh so the criminal is back," Luke mumbled, playing with his vegetables with a fork provided by the lunch lady. He apparently got back his fluorescent green glasses and ditched the lip ring, for it never suited him anyways.

"Do you want to start shit?" I stood up, staring at him dead in the eye. Luke widened his light blue eyes, shaking his head as he put his head down. Anthony clicked his tongue, shaking his head at the two of us.

"Can you guys even go a minute without arguing?" Daniella whined, flipping her black hair back to make it easier for her to eat. Luke bit his lip as Daniella silently scolded him to not pick a fight. Belle snuck her hand into mine, flashing a small smile.

"He's the one picking a-"

"Luke, honey, we aren't in sixth grade. No one gives a damn about who started it because we all know that who ends the fight is the most important part." Anthony rolled his eyes before he started to stare at Tristan the obnoxious football player.

"Preach." Daniella mocked her hands put up and high-fived Anthony. Luke pouted while he turned to Belle, begging for her to back him up.

"Sorry Luke," Belle munched on her Doritos, not really paying attention to the scenario. After waking up early just to force me out of bed, Belle had skipped breakfast, only drinking a glass of water before departing. "They have a point."

"No they don't," Luke groaned as he bit out of a green apple on his lunch tray. Flustered when Tristan nodded at him, Anthony attempted to engulf himself into a pointless conversation with Luke.