twenty-four

i feel so sick ew

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUSBAND AKA ZAYN

calum

"I have to tell her," Belle badgered for the last hour, nervously tapping her fingers against her thigh. After visiting Ashton, we ended up crashing at her place to avoid the drama between Michael and Rose.

"Relax, Belle." I chuckled and twirled her raven colored hair around my finger. Belle remained anxious ever since hearing about what Ashton has done to Rose, and she couldn't help but attempt to contact her best friend. "I already told Michael. He will take care of this."

"How exactly will he take care of it?" Belle leaned her head against my chest, her heart beating quickly against mine. We decided to not interfere, for it might only cause more drama between all of them.

"I don't know, baby." I sighed while stroking her soft hair. Belle laid down on my lap, looking up at me.

"I am so confused about this shit though." She wasn't the only one of course. The entire romance between all of them was fucked up to the core.

"From what I know, Michael used Alice to make Rose think that he was over her when he wasn't. Ashton cheated on Rose with Alice, and Alice loves Michael." I had to pronounce the words slowly, for I wasn't even quite sure of what I was saying.

"So no one has feelings for Alice?" Belle tapped on my stomach a pattern while leaning her head against my chest.

"I don't think so." I rolled my eyes remembering how much drama Alice had brought into our lives. Although she was quite kind to me and shit, I just knew that she wasn't prepared to live in Michael's world.

"So basically it is a love triangle between Rose, Ashton, and Michael-"

Before I could nod, Belle got caught off by the sound of her phone ringing. Rose's name flashed on the screen which caused Belle to promptly answer the phone.

"Hello?" Belle cleared her throat and sat up, focusing on the conversation.

"Hey Belle. We have so much to talk about, but not over the phone." Rose's voice was clear over speaker (Belle turned it on after I kept poking her).

"Yeah of course. Are you okay?" Panic was masked in her voice, but Belle's speech was quickened and sharp.

"I'm with Michael right now, but yeah. Michael just-um-beat the shit out of Ashton when Calum told him. He called me afterwards and told me about what happened. I called Ashton's roommate to check on Ash, and he said that Ashton is fine," Rose breathed out, telling Michael to stop playing with her hair as she spoke.

"What the fuck? Michael beat up Ashton?" Belle gasped, shifting so that her blanket would cover her lap.

"Yeah but no one is badly injured," Rose added, muttering some words to Michael afterwards. "I honestly don't care about what Ashton. I forgive him for it, I mean, I'm happy now for the first time in a long time."

"I am proud of you, Rose. What are you guys doing now?" Belle placed her leg on top of mine, leaning her head against my chest. Shuffling was heard through the phone as Rose laughed.

"Hey Belle, we're going to watch some movies, so please stop taking my girlfriend away from me okay bye." Michael interrupted while fastening his pace to joke around with Rose.

"You guys are dating now?" Belle smiled, playing with the strings of my hoodie. She tended to never stay still while being in a conversation with someone which was fucking adorable.

"Well, I didn't ask Rose out yet, but I will soon-like tonight," Michael whisper-screamed at Belle, making it obvious to Rose.

"Wait Rose, you're still coming to the dinner tonight, right?" Belle awkwardly coughed as she scooted closer to me.