twenty-six

I MIGHT GO TO THE FOB CONCERT YES

THE SEAHAWKS FUCKING WON IM CRYING I WANT TO JUST HUG ALL OF THEM I WBDIWMEHA

calum

It's been two weeks.

Two weeks since I held Belle in my own arms.

Two weeks since I heard her soft voice followed by soft giggles.

Two weeks since I've seen my baby, and I didn't even know why she was avoiding me. I attempted numerous times to get ahold of her, but she wouldn't answer and better yet, she hasn't been coming to school either. I would ask the school nurse about her, but all she told me was that she requested her work be submitted at home.

"Hemmings." I slammed my locker door closed and startled the geek next to me. Luke jumped up, his damn lime green glasses falling down the bridge of his nose causing him to push them back up.

"What Calum?" Luke and I haven't melted the stubborn ice between us, and none of us planned to do so.

"Do you know where Belle is?" I was honestly at my last resort if I had to ask the dork where my own girlfriend was. Luke fumbled with his forest green sweater that got stuck in his textbooks that were too heavy for him.

"You're asking me where your girlfriend is?" Luke chewed on his lip, sliding his textbooks on the shelf of his locker before crossing his arms. It was definitely a mistake coming to him, but I was desperate. I've gone too long without Belle, and I felt the infinitesimal light in me slowly dimming.

"I don't know where she is." I gripped my hand onto the black strap of my backpack that was slung over one shoulder. "And you're going to tell me where she is."

"Or what?" Luke glared, basically falling onto his ass when the textbooks and notes fell out of his locker. His bottom lip trembled, him pushing his glasses up as he remained on the floor. "Oh come on, I just organized these in alphabetical order."

"Karma is a bitch, Hemmings." I snorted, kicking one of his books out of his reach. The blonde furrowed his eyebrows, glancing up at me as he clenched his fist. Patience wasn't one of my virtues, and Dork Hemmings was only getting on my nerves.

"One day, I will fight you, Calum." Luke took a shaky breath and then crossed his arms again. His body was always covered by oversized clothing which indicated that he had no muscles underneath the thick fabric of his clothing. "I'll beat you up and then I will become cool enough for Belle to like me."

"You think Belle would like you if you beat me up?" There was no way Belle would even accept that, not like I am accepting the fact that Luke is telling me his plans to steal my girlfriend in front of my own face.

"She likes bad boys right? I can totally wear my leather jacket again and put back my lip ring." Luke's bright blue eyes twinkled as he inched closer to me. "I put my hair up in a messy way. Did you notice it?"

"Last time we talked, you literally told me that chicks dig innocence and now you are trying to be like me?" I glanced at Mr. Thompson who was eyeing me down to see if I were to commit any other forms of harassment to anyone. "Your hair looks like you just got out of bed."

"I know, I wanted to look like I didn't care about school because I don't." Luke wiggled his feet and bit his lip while giggling. "Belle digs guys like you, so I wanted to give it a shot."

"Tell me that when you stop organizing your notes in alphabetical order." I scoffed while kicking another textbook of his. "Now tell me where the fuck Belle is."

"I don't know! Jesus Christ, why would I even know where your own girlfriend is?" Luke rolled his eyes and brought his knees to his chest. Getting off of my locker, I stepped closer to him.