twelve

i apologize in advance that this chapter sucks btw...

calum

"That is honestly me when I get my period." Rose pointed at the laptop screen displaying a movie, propped up on Belle's thighs. The movie was not that scary, but it was quite disturbing. Belle had her head leaning on my chest as we all leaned back on her headboard.

"Do you really have to make these comments?" Rose had a tendency to blurt out weird things to make everyone laugh so she would not get scared. I chuckled as Belle flinched again as Carrie screamed or some shit like that.

"Calum, I am trying to distract myself since you took away my shield." Rose gestured to how close Belle and I were while she was on the other side of Belle, scooting so she wouldn't fall of the bed.

"Sorry, she came onto me." I tightened my grip on Belle, so she wouldn't be tempted to wiggle out of my grasp.

"Yeah right." Belle's voice was muffled against my sweatshirt, she gripped it with two hands that never failed to squeeze the shit out of me.

"But seriously though. Who the fuck thinks of killing a pig and spilling it's guts on the poor girl? Shouldn't they just buy it from a supermarket or something?" Rose shoved a handful of her Christmas decorated miniature cookies into her mouth and leaned her head on Belle's shoulder.

"What kind of supermarket would sell pig guts?" My eyes were focused on the bright screen that lit up the dark room.

"Oh you do not want to know." Rose shuddered while changing the movie to a scarier one. I could feel Belle's hot breath against my chest which did not help in my attempt to control myself.

Belle's screams were caught into my shirt as she hid her face next to my side. I chuckled as she tore her face away and looked back at the screen, looking so fucking adorable. I peered over to see Rose covering her face with her hands, peeking from the space between her fingers.

"What is the point of doing that?" Belle laughed once she saw her best friend so intrigued into the movie. Rose shushed her before proceeding to focus onto the movie.

To say the movie was scary was an understatement since most of the scenes were in a dark house and there were the most random popups. I checked the time on my phone only to see me have twelve messages from Michael, who was supposed to be on his special date with Alice.

Michael: DUDE ALICE WENT TO THE RESTROOM AND I THINK SHE IS CRYING

CALUM!!! alice's pARENTS ARE FUCKING HERE! WTF DO I DO?!

ANSWER ME YOU DICK

holy shit alice just slapped her mom.

WHY THE HELL IS ALICE'S SUPPOSED BIRTH MOM HERE?

im just off in the corner watching the girl i love get taken away from me.

idk what to do anymore, cal. she told me to stay here or she would hate me forever.

i dont want her to hate me...

i am pathetic.

she still has her stuff in our place though.

i will just get a drink

dont worry about me btw. have fun idiot.

Calum: you sure?

My eyes remained glued to the surface of my phone, testing whether to see if Michael was lying or not. Almost immediately, my phone vibrated, startling Belle a bit.