twenty-two

gif of belle (zoey deutch) on the top

THIS ONES FOR THEM HOOD GIRLS
THEM GOOD GIRLS ;)

warning: there is smut bitches soooo

btw- when calum squeezes belle's ass, it's not in a disrespectful way lmao. its like those "damn this girl is mine back off bitches" way bc he is daddy af :)

calum

"Baby, wake up." A weight pushed down my stomach as soft kisses were pressed from my jawline down my neck.

"You're up early." My voice was groggy as a rub my eyes while shivering as the cold air hit my bare chest. "Nice shirt."

"Thanks, I got it from this really hot guy." Belle rolled her eyes and leaned in and cupped my face with her small hands.

"Oh really?" I smirk as I lean in and kiss her while squeezing her ass with one hand and wrapping my free hand around her waist. Belle giggled while nodding.

"Yeah, he smells really good too." Belle straddled me as she kissed me and moaned as I secured both my hands on her waist.

"Tell him that he has good taste in music." I groaned as she pulled down my boxers while I accidentally ripped her white panties in half. Belle stopped kissing me and widened her eyes as I replicated her actions.

"You're so lucky I brought an extra set of clothes." Belle laughed as she resumed to kiss me. Throwing the pieces of fabric to the ground, I remained at the bottom, letting Belle take control.

"Don't worry baby girl. I'll buy you plenty of thongs to repay you." I moaned as Belle tossed my boxers to the floor. Hastily pulling my Blink 182 shirt off of her body, Belle slowly sank down as she roughly kissed me. I groaned as she picked up in pace.

"Fuck Belle." I bit her lip which made me earn a moan from her. I flipped us over which allowed me to be the dominant one. Pulling out, I suck down on her neck, leaving even more hickies. My lips trailed down to her sèx, darting my tongue up and down before widening her legs.

"Oh shit," Belle screamed out and grasped onto the bedsheets. I move faster, pushing my tongue in and out until Belle let out a satisfied moan. I push myself back up to her, kissing her as I enter a finger inside. Belle squirmed but allows me as I pumped in and out.

"Not so much of a good girl aren't you?" I picked up the pace and kissed her as I added another finger. Belle gasped as I went faster and continued. "I'm gonna fuck your püssy so damn hard."

"Fuck." Belle let out a string of curses until she finished and pushed me onto the bed. "Your turn."

She smirked and crawled down to between my legs, taking my length in her hand. Without warning, she wraps her plump lips around me, bobbing her head up and down as I let out a loud groan. Increasing in speed, she takes in almost my entire length before I climax in her. Belle surprisingly swallowed, wiping her lips before biting her lip innocently.

"Get over here." I put her on the bottom as I roughly thrust into her. Belle rakes her nails down my back as we hear another crack from my headboard.

"Your bed in gonna break," Belle stuttered out as her back arched as I slow down just to tease her.

"Then we should slow down, shouldn't we?"

"Fuck no Calum." Belle moans as I continue to go harder. We both climaxed causing Belle and I to end up in a panting mess tangled in the sheets.

"Did you mean it?" Belle attempted to catch her breath as she wiped the sweat from her forehead. Taking short breaths, I look up at the ceiling.

"Mean what?" I coughed out and placed my hand on my stomach. "Fuck Belle, you should be on the top more often."