fourteen

teeth

when there's something strange,

in yo neighborhood.

who you gonna call?

ghostbusters.

i was listening to Barney and Mexican music while writing this so please forgive me.

calum

The hatred in the room was suffocating me as I focused on how Belle and Ashton narrowed their eyes at each other, challenging one another.

"What are you doing here?" Ashton's voice was quite soft compared to the intense glaring he was doing.

"Hanging out with Calum. I don't see how that would be any of your business. What about you? Breaking hearts again?" Belle spat, crossing her arms which added to her rude effect.

"No, as a matter of fact, I just helped a girl after a breakup with her boyfriend. Did you finish with Church, little miss pushover?" Ashton clucked his tongue while pulling his shades out of his pocket.

"Oh how ironic considering you are usually the one who is like her boyfriend." Belle rolled her eyes at him while he clenched his jaw.

"How is she?" Ashton flickered his eyes to his combat boots and took a shaky breath. Belle slouched on the metal chair and picked on one of the ends to her hair.

"What do you expect?" Belle shivered as she rubbed her arms.

They were talking about Mandrid.

"It's been six-"

"Blah blah blah yeah it's been six weeks but she is still crying since you broke her heart and took it away. How selfish could you fucking be?" Belle twisted the ring on her finger to avoid any other eye contact with Ashton.

"Cal, tell Michael that I will be going over to your place soon." Ashton halted further conversing with Belle and faced me. Belle sighed heavily as I nodded my head.

"But he's having girlfriend problems right now, so I doubt he will be home." I shrugged while accidentally kicking Belle's shin lightly. Belle raised her eyebrows at me and kicked back harder causing me to flinch.

"Girlfriend problems? Are we talking about the same Michael or?" Ashton furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head slightly.

"Michael Gordon Clifford. The boy who is bound to be bald. I think there is no other Michael." I chuckled as Ashton shook his head.

"Just tell him to text me, okay?" Ashton waved off, dismissing the situation, so he could avoid Belle. Belle scoffed as she leaned in on the table.

"What the hell was that about?" I straightened up my back on the uncomfortable chair while Belle bit her lip in anger.

"He plays with girls' hearts like they can have a control to refresh at any time. I hate him, really. I hate him."

~*~*~*

I laid on Belle's bed, waiting for her to get back. School has unfortunately started in the short span of two weeks, and we all were mercilessly forced to attend hell. Since school started, our schedule went back to normal, except for the fact that Michael was barely home, and that our relationship has distanced.

"Oh shit Calum. I forgot you were here." Belle opened the door with the fucking person who annoys the shit out of me.

"Uh what is he doing here?" I scowled at Luke fucking Hemmings as he raised an eyebrow at me. Belle, being oblivious to the tension, dropped her purple backpack next to her desk and ushered Luke inside.