cuddles [yoonmin]

soft yoonmin cuddles.

-

'beep beep...' the morning alarm sounded.

7:34AM... the clock read.

"jimin-ah." a raspy voice called softly, a sweet tone despite the darkness with in the early morning voice.

'beep beep...' the alarm went again.

"jimin!" the raspy voice grew, now a quite shout. however the sweetness of love was there, but the males voice broke slightly.

his eyes fluttered open the voice alarming him to awake fully. he sat up straight and looked at the man calling his name, then he yawned, his nose scrunched up as his mouth opened wide.

stretching his arms out, he hit the person sitting next to him, straight in the face as the man was angled to look at jimin.

as he felt the dips and roughness of the others face, he opened his eyes wide and mumbled a 'sorry'.

luckily the impact was soft, like a brush of wind gently across his face.

jimin turned his head to the left, to where he was looking out onto the balcony, that was attached to their small bedroom apartment.

he pushed the duvet that kept the warm in down,  so his legs were exposed to the freezing temperatures of the room.

he got up and shivered. then proceeded to walk or in reality, shuffle towards the balcony doors. his arms wrapping securely around his petite frame, attempting to keep the little warm in.
the small male looked out the glass doors of the balcony, the temptation to go outside was strong.

he grasped the handle ready to pull the handle down to push the door open, allowing him to go outside.
as he pushed he felt arms snake around his waist, and a head resting on his shoulder.

"yoongi?"

"mhm." his boyfriend sleepily replied, his eyes were droopy. jimins shoulder felt like the perfect place to drift off back to the peaceful land of sleep.

"i was going outside. are you joining?" jimin questioned his half asleep boyfriend.

the one in question shook his head sleepily.

jimin just giggled.

"well i am. so if you are not, please let go." jimin placed his hands on yoongis. then jimin tried to separate the males hands from his waist so he could move freely.

yoongi shook his head. he tightened his grip, making it difficult for jimin.

"yoongi!" jimin sighed.

yoongi just smirked.

he took control, turning him and jimin around, facing the bed.
yoongi then removed one hand from jimins waist but kept the other hand there securely, not letting the slippery snake slither away. then once he had jimins left hand in his left one, he took hold of the right. keeping the princess locked up.

yoongi then dragged jimin towards the bed, the male being dragged dug his feet into the ground, making the tired yoongis job, a difficult one.
however, the male persevered, he continued to pull his boyfriend back towards the bed until they were both lying successfully on top of it.

jimin was lying on yoongi, while yoongi had his arms wrapped around jimins waist again.

jimin whined out his boyfriends name, trying to let him free.

yoongi didn't give up though.

"i wan cuddle." yoongi said, putting on his cutest voice adding in a pout for special effects, guilt tripping jimin into staying with him.
it worked, jimin melted at the words his boyfriend spoke, mainly the way he spoke them. like a little baby.

so of course, jimin obliged. he always gave into yoongis cute side. it was hard not to.

he was the human embodiment of a kitten!

they repositioned their bodies, to one which their heads were rested on the pillows.

yoongi snuggled  his head into jimins neck, wrapping his arms around jimins small waist. his legs then circled jimins hips, to where he was now, clinging onto the boy like a koala.

the younger smiled softly as he rubbed the elders back like he loved. then he rested his chin on the top of yoongis head, slightly smelling the strawberry sent wafting from the top of yoongis washed to perfection hair.

jimin swore he heard yoongi emitting soft purrs, like a cat would when scratched in their favourite places.
that's what jimin was doing, softly dragging his hands up and down yoongis back. it was his favourite after all.

he listened to the soft air yoongi let out, a smile grazing his lips as he relaxed in this comfortable position.

he soon fell asleep, just like yoongi had clearly done too, but before hand he whispered out a, "good morning kitten."

thank god it was saturday.

beginning of the re-editing, date; 03/06/2019

—beginning of the re-editing, date; 03/06/2019

^ the room i kinda thought of. ^