ice cream messenger [y.m]

yoonmin au.
jimin is a lover of all things romantic. it was as if he was born right out of a fairy tale.
his mother likes to call him the fairy of love.

yoongi just :]
but sometimes he :[

to give love to those around him, jimin created a service where people can anonymously request an ice cream delivery to their crush or just as a kind gift to a friend.

there might be some spelling mistakes.
please please please read the end note too.

-

with a drip, a raindrop dotted itself on the tip of jimins nose. he giggles from the feeling and shakes the water from his nose with a cute little shoulder shrug. he looks up to the sky as more and more dark clouds compile together to make a sea - or sky - of grey.

he huffs a sigh as he clambers onto his bike to pedal off from his house.

he scowls at the sky, the dull pallet of deep greys and harsh blues washing the summer season away, the colder days of autumn settling in as the trees turn crisp. he doesn't mind the cooler seasons, the change from a bright, energetic summer atmosphere to a more relaxed and peaceful autumn environment. it's quite cozy. like the sharp taste of lemonade turning to a warm melt-in-your-mouth, hot chocolate.
he however could do with out the rain.
it was sharp on his skin and cold, making his skin chill and bones freeze from the inside. the normal pleasant cycle to school soiled by rain and rumbles.

just as he picks up speed so too does the rain, more and more droplets hitting the concrete around him. it was like a battle to get to school before the rain got to him.

he hurries and parks his bike in record speed, slightly hovering his bag over his head as he walks into the school building. it was like he controlled the weather with his feet, as soon as he steps into the building the rain hits harder, a full on shower now. jimin sympathies with those caught out there.

though his thoughts are quickly replaced with the few text messages which blast through his phone. each morning at 8:50 his phone sends through the text messages from those wanting ice cream delivered. it was a difficult process to fix up but luckily for jimin his smart friend; kim namjoon has his back.

propped on his locker lists the 'how to order' flyer. which tells those who want to use jimins service what to do. he, himself will talk to no one about such requests and refers them to his locker. some say it's a bitchy move but he thinks it's better for business and for his head.

he often catches the eyes of by passers

he often catches the eyes of by passers. seeing them whip their phones out to take a quick pic brings a smile to his face.

even in colder times he still sees people finding joy in his service. it maybe a cold treat but the act alone is warm and comforting. he was however thinking of changing his deliveries to something else in winter, something warmer but after last years success he decided against it.