the beach [yoonmin]

ever since jimin was young he's had a weird fascination with the beach. he's always been drawn towards it, spending as much time there as possible. when jimin was a child, summer time was the best as he and his best friend, jungkook would go to the beach everyday and enjoy every moment of it, laughing, swimming, making sandcastles, the barbecues they'd have with their families and of course the sunset where they both sad and watched while their favourite songs played slowly in the background, that was jimins idea of heaven.

they were now 16 and stressed in high school, the beach of course was still jimins happy place, the place he felt the safest and at peace. he was still best friends with jungkook... just with another addition, jungkooks boyfriend, taehyung. they'd been dating since summer, jimin was extremely happy for jungkook but he always felt alone. during summer jungkook was barely around always spending time with taehyung, jimin felt slightly envious because he wanted that, but not with just anyone, with his crush, the only person he's ever liked - min yoongi.
for as long as he can remember this boy had been in his mind. it has always been his dream to watch a sunset with yoongi while they cuddled with their hands intertwined and love filled their souls, but dreams were dreams and reality was... different. yoongi was popular had many friends and certainly didn't know who jimin was. while jimin was the quiet type who stuck by his close friends and rarely ventured out. he was hopeless.

it was the first day back after summer and jimin was sad, his long beach days filled with endless fun were over, at least being at school meant he got to see jungkook. he walked into his home room and immediately spotted his best friend who was with his boyfriend... and someone else, who jimin couldn't pin point, his back was facing jimin as he entered. jimin was confused but continued walking over to where they sat, talking and laughing.

jungkook caught sight of jimin the quickest and stood up abruptly, he waved happily over to jimin which jimin responded by waving quickly and speeding his walking pace up. the person who was sitting there had turned to this point to see who jungkook was calling out too... just so happens to be the cute boy they've liked since they first saw him. (A/N: idk if that made sense, it was from "the mystery persons view.)

jimin got to the table, then made eye contact with the mystery guy, then walked straight out of the classroom. hell no, jimin was NOT dealing with him today. jungkook looked at taehyung shocked and in question while taehyung shrugged and smiled bashfully, apologising to said person who made jimin leave.

jungkook walked out of the class after jimin, eyes wandering for his small friend. he eventually saw him muttering to himself while looking through his locker, jungkook noticed how jimins chest was rising and falling at a much quicker pace than normal. jungkook walked over to jimin and placed his hand gently on jimin shoulder, startling the smaller male, he turned quickly while a gasp escaped his mouth, "oh jungkookie... it's just you..." jimin airily said. jungkook nodded then said "are you okay?... you walked out pretty quickly." jungkook sniggered at that last part, of course he knew why, wasn't it obvious? jimin shook his head, "yeah... fine, shocked but fine." jimin nodded in reassurance after, then closed his locker and started heading back into the class. jungkook following closely behind, smirking.

'jimin, you're an idiot. you can not go back in there, your CRUSH is sitting where you're supposed to be. just find seokjin and sit with him or something.'

"hey jungkook i-." jimin was stopped "no, you are not sitting with seokjin hyung, you are sitting with me, tae and yoongi hyung. you need to talk to him." it was like jungkook had read his mind, jimin just stared open mouthed at jungkook while he smirked knowingly. "you said all that out loud, you know that right?" jungkook was laughing while saying that, jimin just blushed and hit the younger a few times before walking back into class and straight into jungkooks seat, who was not happy with that, until he moved taehyung to sit on his seat while tae sat on jungkooks lap.

silence, awkward painful silence. jungkook and taehyung were in their own cute world preoccupied with each other, which made jimin want to gag. jimin and yoongi sat and watched unwillingly, it was the only thing to do while neither wanted to speak, scared their voices will say more than needed. as in...

'hey jimin, i've had a crush on you since we were 10, hope your okay with that.'

or

'you are too beautiful for this world, i want to cuddle you till you vanish, so no one can hurt you.'

neither would be good in this situation, so silence was the best option. jimin played with his thumbs while yoongi stared into space, taehyung watched and eyed them both. he looked up at jungkook who was looking back at him, causing him to blush and lean into jungkooks chest where he was leaning on anyway. he looked back up then moved to whisper into jungkooks ear. "what's up with them? do they like each other or something." taehyung joked, joked. jungkook just looked at taehyung, then "yes." he deadpans. taehyung gasped in shock before yelling our 'ReALlY?!' scaring half the class including yoongi and jimin. taehyung gripped onto jungkooks shoulders and stared at him in disbelief trying to detect if the younger was playing with him.

"so... jimin... how was summer?" jungkook started, trying to get something out of these two. jimin just shrugged then said "fine i guess..." jungkook just smiled sarcastically then nodded moving onto yoongi, who stopped him and said "don't even, you know how it went." then jungkook nodded again, smiling, annoyed.

jimin brain was over working with questions, of how? why? and i will kill you jeon jungkook. but one was being more persistent than the others, 'how do you know yoongi.' he must of muttered that out loud, because it gained the attention of the table, and jungkook saying. "how do i know yoongi? oh... we're cousins. close ones too, he lives with me now." jungkook smiled... sadly?... jimin nodded and blushed furiously.

the bell rang and the day continued.

and at the end of it all, jungkook suggested they go to the beach, for fun. all four of them.

so they're they were, at the beach. jimin and yoongi sat at the shore while taehyung and jungkook frolicked in the sea, splashing and jumping on each other, having a great time. while jimin felt the demons were really playing with him. he and yoongi were sat next to each other on the sand watching taekook having fun, they'd attempted a conversation but it was a stuttering flustered mess. so again they opted for silence.

a little while later, the sun was slowly lowering allowing the moons time to shine, but first the sunset. jungkook and taehyung were snuggled up closely to one another, giggling over nothing being warmed by their bodies, while jimin shivered and watched the colours, yoongi watching jimin. he'd noticed the younger ones body shivering and decided to intervene.

yoongi cautiously approached jimin  and sat rather closely. they sat in silence, jimin to afraid to move. yoongi eventually spoke up. "it's pretty. i see why you like it here." jimin looked at yoongi, surprised. "how'd you know i like the beach?" jimin inquired. "jungkook tells me a lot about you, of course i ask." yoongi now looks at jimin properly. "w-why would you ask about me?..." jimin asked, he was confused, why'd yoongi ask about me? i'm not special. "all for a good reason, i'll tell you later. now... come here, you're freezing." yoongi opened his arm up calling for jimin, who shuffled over and into the warm embrace of yoongis arms. warmth erupted in jimins chest, his face heating up and the feeling of squealing was beginning, this was his dream.

but in reality.
-
sorry for not updating in a while, but the next one will he christmas themed, if you have any ideas. i'd appreciate them greatly. :)