roadtrip [taekook]

spring was right around the corner for the stressed students of university, they were thankful for the two week break right after the annual testing.

most people were going away with family or lazing around their homes, but for taehyung and jungkook they were going away with their 5 other best friends.

but the most exciting but equally as nerve wracking part was it was taehyung and jungkooks first time going away together as a couple.
which none of their friend knew about.

they had to hide their relationship for a week while they were all in a cramped car together traveling around south korea.
paradise.
-
"all right, everyone ready?" namjoon questioned as he buckled down the last of the luggage in the back of the car.

all six nodded, yoongi nodding off. jimin nudged him awake as yoongi was using his shoulder as a pillow.

namjoon got in the drivers seat at the set off, a whole week of being in a car.

each night they'd stop off at different hotels, meaning real beds!

the first day:
taekook were perfectly normal, well as normal as you can be when your in a secret relationship.
anytime one of them was called one they would act completely suspicious and out of the ordinary. they'd constantly reply back with 'nothing!' or 'we aren't doing anything!' both in a panicked tone.

everyone eyed them but asked no questions, as it was taehyung and jungkook.

they'd hold hands in the darks of the car seats and when one fell asleep, they'd lean on the others shoulder.

night one:
at the first stop point for the night, taehyung and jungkook dibbed sharing a room with each other. even before they could say goodnight they were both out like a light, sharing the same bed, even though there were two.

when they woke up, they woke up to jin taking pictures of them sleeping, cuddled up to each other.

they didn't even care, they just continued to sleep like nothing was happening. taehyung even hung onto jungkook like a koala. jin laughed, his signature laugh and continued the mini photo shoot.

day two:
just the same as the first day, but they visited some places along the way, taehyung and jungkook attached by the hip. no one found it unusual, until they both disappeared at lunch then came back, holding hands.

everyone raised an eyebrow at this but let it be.

we skip to the last day, the important day.

this was the day they decided to go camping, and while they sat around the camp fire singing songs, taekook were caught in the moments.

they kissed, in front of everyone, them looking at the couple in shock and amusement. some even slipped each other money, like winning bets. which they were.

when they came back from their magical moment they caught everyone's staring eyes and blushed, gasping slightly too.

seokjin was the first to say something,  "called it!" he yelled. everyone giggled around them while the couple blushed and cringed internally.

"yeah, we all kinda knew." yoongi spoke up. "what? h-how?" jungkook responded.

"well you're so obvious." jimin sniggered, "you guys are more of a couple then me and yoongi!" he joked, the others laughing after.

"we just though you were one of those, no PDA coupled, ya know?" hoseok added, which everyone nodded  at.

"o-oh..." taehyung spoke up. he smiled bashfully, "well, that makes it easier?..." he giggled.

"at least you guys know!" jungkook said after.

taehyung nodded.

it was nice being in the open.
-
wow, hi. yikes, umm. hey?
1. i'm sorry for abandoning this book, i was busy completing my main book 'tattoo shop' - yoonmin. which i did!
2. i had no ideas for this book, plus it's not as popular as my other book.
3. i'm also working on my taekook book 'the gardeners son'.
also, this is unedited.
just be thankful i got a chapter out 😂