violence laced with lavender

!!CONCEPT!!

yoonmin alt universe where;

soft! circle glasses, fake freckles, lollipop sucking, jimin meets
hardcore! leather jacket wearing, lip ring, ripped jeans, yoongi.

they feed into the image stereotypes so painfully well.

yoongis all bad boy who says he doesn't care about anyone and always says he skips school because he's a lazy, badass boy but really he's giving his grandma medication and warming her heart with his piano playing and helping butterflies to fly. he loves his family nd wants to take care of his grandmother when his own mother is working to take care of him :(( and his friends are the most important people in his life (including grandmother) but none of his friends hang around him at school cause it's so stereotypical that there are cliques and seen outside those cliques makes you an outcast:(
yoongi understands nd supports his friends in everything they do !!

jimin is a genuinely sweet boy who doesn't wanna hurt anyone nd who carries lollipops wherever he goes to give to anyone who's sad :( and he wears butterflies clips in his pink hair, nd who works at a cat sanctuary, he's so devoted to being kind to everyone nd no one can hold a grudge against him no matter how hard he tries. he gets snuggly on rainy days and energetic when it's sunny, his lil fists curl into tiny balls as he vibrates from excitement. he wears plasters on his nose and like the lollipops he carries band aids around in his little bag. he loves to skateboard tho !! he finds the activity refreshing and cleansing, he doesn't learn tricks tho! only to travel.

jimin was cliche as it is, is the new kid in school and him being such an oddball of sunshine makes people count him as an outcast instantly, but he doesn't mind !! he's still kind to everyone he meets, including yoongi, who's also an outcast. the two become friends when yoongi takes his grandmother to the cat sanctuary jimin managed to get a job at. they look at all the cats nd jimin joins in on their conversations, much to yoongis grandmothers delight! yoongi being the gay panic that he is, isn't sure what to do nd kinda freezes in a cute nerdy way nd then his heart shatters in the most amazing way when jimin giggles while hOLING A KITTEN. yoongi implodes.

but they don't talk at school :( till one day this dude is picking on a girl nd jimin is like grrr >:( dont !! do !! that !! nd yoongi sticks up for jimin !! that's when their like , wE makE a PreTY goOd team!1!! nd they do!! so when a cat is stuck in a tree the two help get it down !! small lil events bring them rly close nd then feelings !!!

however, a rlY big crime happens nd the two go against mr park - jimins father - the police officers order to stay out of the way !! but they dont listen and they solve the crime all while repressed feelings make their tummies tingle when their hands touch.

during this, yoongi heads to jimins house with crucial info!! but like, whoops jimin shirtless :o nd yoongi sees jimins chest completely covered in cute lil tattoos, he's so KSKEODICICPS nd they have a moment. :o

this could go on forever,

bUt eventually!! jimin becomes friends with yoongis friends with out knowing nd that's a whOle nother plot !!

omg :((

i wan- i wanna write :((

what u think :(?

sorry for typos, it's 5 am