tattoos [y.m t.k + n.j] pt. 2

jimin waved goodbye to taehyung, he was super happy for him. his crush gave him his number! but he did have a pang of jealousy.

it's not like he liked taehyung or jungkook, but he wanted that. he always liked yoongi and he had hoped after speaking to him today, yoongi would have made some advancements towards jimin. but nope, nothing.

he sighed, before heading off to his next class, english. as he was walking there he caught a glimpse of yoongi and jungkook, talking. he snooped closer. "i really like him, yoongi." jungkook sighed, head rested against his locker. yoongi chuckled, then said "yeah, i know. you make it so obvious. i'm genuinely surprised he hasn't noticed you staring at him when you have classes together." jungkook blushed at that. "i do not stare!" he wined. yoongi only ruffled his hair. jungkook then smirked, "you ever gonna talk to... jimin?" yoongi shot him a glare. "soon." was all he said before walking off.

jimin was shocked, yoongi likes him?... impossible. he thought. he shook it off, then continued to walk to his english class. he opened the classroom door, he was the first in class, but not the only student. in there was none other than min yoongi himself. he felt as if he couldn't move, he just watched yoongi and the teacher talk. he shook himself out of it before heading to his seat, trying to be a silent as possible. the teacher looked up when he heard the sound of a chair squeaking.

"ah, jimin." she smiled. "i'm just talking to our new student in class, he moved into this english class because his other one wasn't challenging enough." she then pointed at yoongi who slightly bowed. "you don't sit with anyone at your table, right?" jimin nodded at that. and the teacher smiled in reply clapping her hands together, "great, yoongi can sit with you!" jimin only shyly nodded, half smiling. on the inside, he was dying.

yoongi smirked, then made his way over. "hey, didn't think i'd see you for another while." jimin nodded and awkwardly laughed.

that class was a living hell, yoongi didn't do anything but sitting next to him, was the bad thing. he kept glancing at yoongi staring at his beauty. the bell rang, everyone got up quickly. yoongi was just about to leave before he turned around and looked at jimin. "meet me at my locker after classes." he then smiled then left, leaving jimin a mess in the class. he sped walked out of the class room.

he found tae, who was also blushing. "taehyung!!" jimin yelled, startling the boy. "you scared me." he chuckled. "what's up?" taehyung questioned. "y-yoongi asked to meet at his locker after school!" jimin smiled after, the blush reddening. taehyung smiled happily. "finally!!" he yelled. jimin covered his mouth with his hand. "shit up tae!" jimin giggled. "and why are you blushing?" he questions. taehyung giggled. "jungkook told me to text him, that was all." he smirked after. "tell me the rest!" jimin pushed on. "fine, fine. we talked the whole lesson and it was fun." he smiled after.

they were finally getting recognised.