kiss kiss fall in love [y.m]

based off the popular tiktok trend where, typically a girl will kiss their male crush. except, it's yoonmin.

micahope_ - on twitter deserves the credit for this idea, they haven't started their au yet but i'm sure it will be better than this !!

enjoy :)

-

YOONIE BABY, MY LOVE!!!

: yoongiiiioioioooioio

: yes jimin?

: i misss uuuuuu
come over today !! :D

: be there in 20 :)

-

jimin jumps at the reply, physically. he's unsure how to go about his... plan.

he picks out yoongis favourite hoodie with shaking hands and applies pretty lip gloss, flattering but not over the top.

yoongi arrives ten minutes later and jimin hugs him tightly like usual, heart beating wildly. he prays to every living god that yoongi can't hear or feel jimins rapid heart.

"why so excited to see me?" yoongi patronises the younger, smiling stupidly as jimin leads yoongi to his bedroom, by his hand... jimins hand on his. holding hands, you get the point.

"cause! you've been so busy with school and i've missed my favourite person!" jimin replies, throwing himself on his bed once they arrive at jimins room.

the younger opens his arms for yoongi, making grabby hands. yoongi shakes his head but obliges and cuddles up to jimin, just how they like it. he slots his legs between jimins and rests his head against jimins neck/shoulder joint, snuggling into the hoodie that smells so good. the younger laces his hands through yoongis soft black hair, smiling as he twists it between his fingers.

"your hairs getting longer," jimin points out, picking stands up and threading them through his fingers.

"mhm," yoongi replies absentmindedly, hammond focusing on how good jimins hands feel in his hair. "i know you like it longer,"

jimin blushes, "i do, makes you look pretty," he smiles.

they're so hopelessly in love.

"you wanna watch something?"

"sure, put on your favourite minnie," yoongi replies, "can we grab a blanket? kinda cold..."

"sure!" jimin reaches over the bed to grab his yellow blanket and drapes it over him and yoongi, mainly yoongi. 

"thank you," yoongi grins, arms slowly circling jimins neck. jimin panics and holds yoongis waist tightly after putting the tv on.

they sit in silence as the tv mumbles away in the background of jimins thoughts, his head hurting.

he's so unsure of how to play this, what to do. what to say or ask? should he do this? randomly kissing his best friend out of no where is kind of insane, right?

yoongi doesn't like him back, does he? they've been best friends for so long, nothing more. he let his feelings get in the way of a perfectly good relationship and now cause of his stupid idea he could potentially lose this relationship forever.

"jiminie, why are you so tense? it's like i'm cuddling a wooden plank," yoongi complains, whining in his cute voice that melts jimins heart.

he stutters a laugh but relaxes nevertheless.

their not in a good position to kiss currently and jimin needs to change that to work, his mind works fast.

"come with me to the kitchen to get snacks?" jimin questions, pausing the tv.

"kay," yoongi replies sleepily, standing up and waiting for jimin to take his hand. which jimin does.

surely this isn't normal between best friends right? surely yoongi must feel something for jimin too?

yoongi plonks himself down on one of the barstools in the kitchen and rests his head against the table.

jimin giggles and sets his phone up by the vase on the counter, he walks to where yoongi sits and sees both are in frame.

he presses record. no going back now.

his tummy swims with butterflies, hands like leafs. this is happening, he's doing this.

jimin sits himself next to yoongi, who automatically flops onto jimins shoulder and snuggles there instead of the kitchen table.

"yoongi..." jimin mumbles nervously.

"yeah?" yoongi replies, sitting up properly, facing jimin.

it's now or never jimin, just lean in.

yoongi glances to the "hidden" phone and smiles, he sees what jimin is doing.

so, he leans in. he kisses jimin lightly on the lips, pressing for a few seconds before pulling away. smiling sheepishly but blushing like a rose bush.

jimin falters, malfunctions and stops working. mouth agape and eyes blown wide.

yoongi giggles, "that is what you were going to do, right?" yoongi sounding confident in himself still panics as if he's assumed wrongly.

at this point the video had finished recording.

jimin nods, still broken.

"oh good!!" yoongi cheers, legs kicking excitedly, he leans in again this time holding jimins cheeks. he kisses lightly again until jimin wakes up and replies to the kiss.

very light, dainty and soft. a sweet, bird chirping, blue sky with a rainbow with out rain kind of feeling. the kiss got deeper until yoongi stopped, slightly out of breath.

"your room?" he asks, giddy.

jimin nods, spaced out. woah.

he forgets his phone, something more important had come up.

once jimin does post the video, with a caption saying; 'i was supposed to kiss him...' the video blows up, getting thousands of likes.

a week later he still receives kind messages and love, the two now able to enjoy the support together, as a couple.

-

a short liddol one shot at 4 am (my time!)

will develop further and edit if wanted but,, it's not very good pahaha. please ignore spelling and grammar unless unbearable.

<3

thank you for the support !!