storm [taekook]

taehyungs eyes fluttered open the wind making it difficult to sleep. he groaned in annoyance flopping onto his stomach. he shifted around trying to get comfortable but ultimately failed. fed up he sighed and thumbed his hands down on his bed.
the wind was growing stronger and the rain heavier. taehyung was getting scared. he slowly sat up in bed clutching the covers near his face.
thats when the thunder struck, taehyung shrieks.
he thumbless around for his phone is the dark once he grabs it taehyung turns it on the brightness almost blinding him. once his vision goes back to normal he opens his phone and goes to contacts. is thumb hovers over the call button on who he wants to call, he glances at the time on his phone. 3:21. he hesitated but presses it nevertheless, he winces after closing his eyes. he listens for a voice on the other side.
'hello?...' calls the voice.
taehyung scrambles to answer,
'h-hello...' taehyung meekly replies.
the other on the end awakens at the sound of his boyfriends scared voice.
'tae, are you okay?' he asks worriedly.
'm'scared..' tae replies.
'cause of the thunder?' jungkook questions.
'mmhm.' tae murmurs back.
the line went dead and taehyung wailed out.

he was now all alone in the dark in a storm.
taehyung leaned over to his bed side table, turning on his light. sighing in relief once it works and light is flooded into the room.

tap.
tap.

taehyung sat up breath heavy.

tap.
tap.

he wearily walks over to his window and peers down into the darkness of the street. he sees a little torch like device lighting up the night, a little.
once he realised who it was he gasped in surprise, he ran out his room and down the stairs to open the front door.
there stood a drenched jungkook, his phone lighting up his face. he sheepishly waved at tae, while tae grabbed his arm pulling him in the dark house.
"w-what? why?" taehyung questioned as jungkook took his jacket off.
"you were scared, i couldn't leave you to feel like that." jungkook colt replied.
taehyung let out a breath. "i love you, you know that." taehyung said.
"i believe i do." jungkook said back. he went into hug taehyung, taehyung leaping to him first.
"thank you." taehyung breathed out into jungkooks shoulder.
"anything for you baby." jungkook replied, smiling.
they broke apart, taehyung held jungkooks hand and took him upstairs into his bed room.
taehyung head to his bed, a bolt of lightning striking startling taehyung. he stopped in the middle of the room hand on his chest breath heavy. jungkook came up behind him back hugging him. "shh.. it's okay, baby." jungkook cooed.
taehyung leaned into his touch, resting his head on jungkooks shoulder. jungkook started walking towards the bed, he stood in front of the bed flopping over lading on taehyung.
"ahh! jungkook get off me!!" taehyung tried to yell the covers of his bed softening the noise. taehyung rolled away from jungkook.
"sorry." jungkook apologised.
"it's okay." taehyung laughed out.
they both got under the covers, taehyung snuggled into jungkooks side, jungkook playing with taehyungs hair making taehyung sleepy.

taehyung sighed, "i really love you, jungkook. thank you for doing this. it means so.. so.. much.." at the end taehyung dropped off, his head resting on jungkooks chest.
"anything for my baby." jungkook happily replied, kissing his forehead before falling asleep himself.
-
ayy. thank you for 100 reads~ 💞