meet the parks on witch lane.

where park bloodline is full of witches.

an introduction.

[jimin in a toddler]

-

at the end of a little lane, sat a little shop, owned by a little family.

the shop was made of wooden planks and had delicate stained glass windows, seemingly ancient ones. it was an ugly looking place, run down with little love, rickety doors and loud bangs.

but inside was like a candy shop to a toddler, a beautiful array of dashing potions in glitzy glass bottles lining the shelf's floor to wall. with fairy like creatures zipping around the open space. frogs and mice living in harmony. brooms and wands on sale with crystals twinkling in the bouncing sunlight. the aura was one of peace, a light feeling of hope and comfort washing over any witch or wizard who enters.

this was the parks family business. a witches shop. passed down from older ancestors. it was the pride and joy of everyone who has ever owned the business. it was a parks dream to be the proud owner of the little rickety shop.

and it was all lined up for park jimin.

park jimin sits on the dark wood floor in front of the frogs home laughing and watching the frogs hip and hop around, float and dip in the water. they were a joy to watch and even better a joy to scare. jimin learned from a young age the frogs hide when he goes to reach into the enclosure, his favourite past time activity is to reach in with his stubby fingers and attempt to grab one. he giggles all day long.

today was the first time he had actually caught one and it was the tiniest little frog, big black eyes filled with fear as it's little green body struggled to find a hiding spot. jimin was unsure what to do with the frog as it sat, shocked in his baby palm. he poked it and prodded it's little tummy and legs. his senses wanted more and began to lift the tiny frog body to his mouth. with a giggle jimin puts one little webbed foot in his mouth and wiggles at the feeling.

his mother looks up from mixing potions, checking on her three year old. she gasps in shock. "no! jimin! that frog is not a chew toy!!" she rushes over to grab the petrified frog from between jimins lips. she pulls the frog from between his lips as he lets out a giggle. gently, she places the frog into the water and splashes the liquid over its small body, the frog hops back to life like he was never in shock.

"park jimin," her voice turns dark and cold. "i've told you not to bother the frogs and what do you do?" she asks in a pointed voice, her arms crossed over her chest as she stares down at her little son.

"wut," he replies, eyes already roaming back to the frogs. a cheeky little grin on his lips as his eyes sparkle with delight.

"IGNORE ME!!" she doesn't shout but her eyes turn to snake like slits. jimin giggles.

"you're exhausting," she sighs, defeated.

his mother picks him up, "how about we sit in the garden? hmm?" she asks, poking jimins little tum getting little giggles and screams. "your papa can take over the shop for an hour," she snaps her fingers and jimins dad appears kneeled down in front of her, watering can spilling sparkling water.

"we're going to the garden, you take the shop," she says, reaching down and taking the can from his hand. she flicks her finger to the right and the sponge sat in the corner comes to life and pads over to the puddle.

the pair head out into the warm spring air, a refreshing breeze hits them gently. the sky is peaceful with trailing clouds and small little birds tweeting from the trees. bees buzz past as they pollinate people flowers. they stay clear of the parks garden.

which is filled with all kinds of magical beings. pretty pink and purple flowers with healing abilities grow and deep shades of red holds strength. it's an overwhelming place from someone with no magic ability but the sensations relax any witch. it's a beautiful place.

mrs park sets jimin down in his small section of the garden. his favourite part is a small stream with smooth rocks and tiny tadpoles.

mrs park is almost certain jimins familiar will be something green with webbed feet. it's like he's drawn to the water.

he sits calmly in the stream, hands raking for rocks. he splashes about as his mother tents to a few overgrown plants.

jimins ears perk at a small rustle in the bushes near by, his hands stop splashing and his eyes rise to meet with a pair of black beady ones. there's a sparkle in them. jimin wants to reach out but he feels held back and restricted. all he can do is stare as the small creature crawls out from the leaves.

his mouth opens wide and his eyes will with wonder.

it's a tiny kitten. a long hair. black fur with white paws and a white nose. it looks intrigued but also grumpy. two white stripes sit on the brow bone, pointing downwards. it looks to be in a permanent state of grouchiness.

the tiny body stops at the foot of the water and jimin pulls it forward. with a yelp and a scratch the kitten is off leaving jimin in tears. a big gash right under jimins left eye.

but jimin still feels the presence of the little kitten. and it's not the last time he sees it either.

-

a "little" introduction into the next little series i want to work on.

idk how long you'll have to wait for an update. i didn't rly plan on updating.

thanks for reading !!

would u personally like to see more?