tattoos [y.m t.k + n.j] pt.1

it was a dull monday morning, university had just begun and a tired jimin and taehyung were sitting in there music class trying to keep their eyes open. the teacher was rambling about her sad weekend again and they boys tuned out, writing eachother notes talking about their crushes, sighing. they'll never get their attention.

their crushes were the stereotypical 'bad boys' of their school, artistic tattoos covered the most visible parts of their bodies, each had a reason. a few piercings on their ears and even nose rings. they were the type of people that make girls swoon and guys envious. to sum it up, never going to happen.

the door slowly opens, seokjin the eldest in their friend group entering, wiping his mouth with his sleeve. he tries to close the door however he got pulled back by his hand, the teacher still rambling. jimin and taehyung gave each other questioning looks then they looked back at the door, surprised. jin was pushed up against the door being smothered by someone else. both boys audibly gasping covering their mouths. the two stopped hugged and jin walked back in the other guy walking away.

jin sat down awkwardly, shuffling around in his seat. both boys dramatically turned to him both with shocked faces. jin coughed getting scared under the eyes of his two younger friends. he rolled his eyes. "what?" jin snapped glaring at them, they shifted uncomfortably looking at each-other before back at seokjin.
"so..." taehyung started looking awkwardly at jimin. "who what that?" taehyung pressed. jin coughed before saying "kim namjoon." both boys gawked at that, looking at each other in shock before looking back at a smug jin. "h-how?" jimin stutters. jin shrugs. "well he asked me on a date, i said yes. and then... boom." he said lightly, this wasn't a light topic.

jimin and taehyung turned towards each other, smiling.

"kin namjoon is one of them..." jimin said. taehyung not understanding. "what?" he questions. "namjoon, jins apparent 'boyfriend'" he air quoted. "he's friends with yoongi and jungkook!" he happily expressed. taehyung broke out into a wide smile, seeing what jimin was getting at.

they turned to jin smiled on their faces batting their eye lashes. "no." jin deadpans, "no?!" taehyung whisper yells, "what do you mean 'no'" quoting no. jin shakes his head, "i'm not letting you get close to namjoon just so you guys can talk to your crushes. talk to them your self." jin finished. jimins mouth was agape "h-how?.. what..." jin chuckled. "honey, i've been friends with you
since high school i know when you want something and what you want." taehyung rolled his eyes. "fine mother." he stopped before his face shifted into a grin, an evil one. "well, we are going to sit with you guys at lunch." taehyung eyed jimin. "jimin and i need to make sure this namjoon dude is good enough for you." taehyung looked at jin in anticipation. jin sighed and rolled his eyes "fine fine. join us." taehyung yelled in joy. the whole class turned to taehyung, he shrunk down embarrassed while jimin cringed and jin rolled his eyes. "quite. i'm not finished on why my ex is the worst." the teacher shouts blowing into a tissue after finish her sentence.

class ended and lunch had begun, jin stressed looking for namjoon hoping he was alone, two idiots following behind him.

jin sees namjoon he runs over quickly leaving taehyung and jimin to follow slowly. jin back hugs namjoon, jim turning around to kiss jin. taehyung awkwardly coughed. namjoon and jin turned facing jimin and taehyung. "ah, yes. namjoon meet my friends jimin and taehyung. is it okay if they eat with us?" jin looking into namjoon eyes pleading. he shrugged "yeah sure. i don't mind." he smiled dimples on show making jin swoon.

they sat down at the table, jin clinging to namjoons right arm. two guys walk in dressed in black. they sat down across from jimin and taehyung who were in their own conversation. namjoon speaks up when he sees them. "taehyung, jimin. meet jeon jungkook and min yoongi." he smiled pointing to each as they said their names. taehyung and jimin awkwardly waved, smiling sweetly.

jeon jungkook was taehyungs crush, has been for 2 years.

kim taehyung was jungkooks crush, has been for life.

jungkooks eyes widened at hearing taehyungs name. damn he hasn't seen him in a while. he stared a little to long, yoongi elbowing him the rib, him  hissing in pain.

"so..." jin started. he looked at jimin and taehyung. they took the hint. "ah... i'm kim taehyung." "and i'm park jimin." they both waved, showing of their smiles. jungkook melted at taehyung, yoongi looking down and blushing at jimin. said boys looked at each other confused.

after lunch, jungkook pulled taehyung aside, he breathed out. "hi." he said, taehyung waved back. they stood awkwardly before jungkook gave taehyung a piece of paper before leaving, making taehyung confused. he opened the paper and almost squealed. jimin ran over opening the paper before gasping. "you did it." jimin said hitting taehyungs arm over and over again. "ow! i get it. stop." taehyung yells jimin apologises, "i have to get to class." taehyung says, he waved.

taehyung was sitting in art, the lecturer not there yet. someone walked in, that someone jeon jungkook. he blushed and smiled to himself. jungkook must of noticed him cause he was walking over. taehyung freaked out. "hey." jungkook said, "can i sit next to you?" he questions. mtaehyung eagerly nods. jungkook slides into the seat next to him. they sat and talked all lesson. hardly getting anything done. at the end of the lesson jungkook said "text me, you have my number." taehyung blushed at this and got up to leave.
-
probably gonna be a few parts to this. idk :)