soft [taekook]

jungkook got home from work stressed, closing the door with a loud bang, he winced from the sound. he took off his jacket and hung it up, then walked into the living room. sighing as he fell back into the couch, eyes closing at the impact.
he opened his eyes once he felt a weight on his legs. he looked up and into the eyes of his boyfriend.
"kookie! you're home!" the boy said throwing himself more into jungkook wrapping his arms around him.
"hey baby." jungkook sighed out, happily. he returned the hug, smiling from the warmth.
taehyung pulled back from the hug, and looked into jungkooks eyes.
to jungkook he was the cutest thing ever. his oversized hoodie giving him sweater paws, his hair covered his eyes slightly. his boxy smile making him ten times more adorable.
"ugh, you're so cute." jungkook said, he pulled the boy closer back to him, wrapping his strong arms around the boys small body.
taehyung blushes at that. "thank you." he mumbled into the shoulder of jungkook.
"m'hungry" whined taehyung. pulling away from jungkook.
"i'll make food, okay?" jungkook suggested. taehyung jumped up happily and started clapping.
"hooray!" he said.
jungkook just laughed and kissed his cheek.
"what do you want bun?" asked jungkook. taehyung looked up and him and thought for a moment before answering with: pancakes.
jungkook walked into the kitchen, to make the food.
[im lazy]

taehyung waddled into the kitchen when jungkook called for him.
"kookie?" taehyung asked. jungkook hummed in response. "can we eat and watch a movie?" the older asked.
jungkook looked at tae, cooing out loud as he looked at the precious person. "of course baby." jungkook said.
taehyung jumped happily.
jungkook took both the plates into the living room, he placed them both down on the coffee table as taehyung picked the movie on netflix.
they sat eating their food while watching the movie, once finished eating taehyung moved closer to jungkook cuddling up to him.
he fell asleep there, cuddled into jungkooks side, jungkook asleep not long after.
-
ugh, idk.