coffee pt. 1 [taekook]

jungkooks crush on the cute coffee guy develops into more than just staring over steam.

-

the coffee shop down a hidden lane off to the side of the open street.
ahh~...
what a joy it is to go, it's quiet, unknown.
like diagon alley in harry potter!

it's as if anyone who is to visit is in on a little secret too good to share.
the cafe is small on the inside, but has this magnificent homey feel. almost better than home.
it may sound... strange, but this cafe was like a little fantasy land. long bookshelf's towering over paying consumers while soft music lulled people into peaceful sleep.
even though the place was a cafe, people used the establishment as an escape from reality.

but my personal favourite part; the barista.

tuesday. 01:37PM.

the rain poured down heavily on the street, business men were out on the hunt for lunch all huddled together, complaining to their wives on the phone about the weather. little kids slashing around in the puddles, angering their parents.

the early november weather was cast upon the small city centre, the tall trees that loomed over the town rustled in the wind, the beautiful shades of orange leaves fell from the high up places of branches on trees, softly falling down onto the wet pavement.

it was cold, wet and rainy. yet, still so beautiful, so picturesque. something out of a painting.

jeon jungkook walked along the watery street, an umbrella above his head guarding him from the tears of the sky. his clunky black books getting splashed every step he took, the material shrivelling like a prune, or old ladies fingers. up for interpretation.

the young male sighed out of relief once he saw the alleyway which the cafe was located.

he smiled once he reached the door of the cafe.

pulling the wooden door with glass panels open, he steps inside quickly not wanting the warmth to escape from the café. jungkook stood by the door till it closed, pushing his body further into the café.

he giggled slightly when the door pushed him in, yet he still went a shade of pretty pink, his eyes glanced around the area seeing no one was looking at him, thankfully.

his umbrella still open, he flushed again. he closed it as quickly as he could.

after his onslaught of embarrassment he walked hastily to the queue, which thankfully wasn't too long.

the cold wetness was now nipping at his exposed skin, his mind was now clouded with the thought of a nice warm hot chocolate, coffee was too bitter for the sensitive guy.

he peaked his head up slightly and scanned the barista working, another attack of pink blush covered his frosty face.

it was the cute coffee boy.

the reason he came to the café.

he wanted to giggle, he wanted to squeal but he suppressed it and smiled wildly at the soft birch floor.

being a nervous, stutter machine he practiced what his order was, how to be polite and wait for his drink like he wasn't a robot.

normally he could do the simple task of ordering coffee no bother, but when the kind eyed barista was working, basic human skills fled the café along with the warm air.

what made the situation worse, he always ordered the same thing. but every time he tried to speak, he embarrassed himself madly.

he felt a pair of eyes linger on him, his head snaps up and he looks around the café, no one was looking.