cute [y.m]

this is a 3 part story based off of perceptions, how one sees another.

in this, we focus on jimins perception of yoongi; the cute boy.

the first 2 parts will be shorter as it's from ones perspective, then the final part is where they come together.
-

when jimin is asked about another high school student their name being; min yoongi. only one word comes to mind. well one word that stands out, underlined and in bold.

cute.

yoongi is cute, plain and simple.

but not in the way as if you were talking about a passing stranger, one friend says to the other, "they were cute." maybe a nudge and wink added.

no, no.

yoongi was the type to add blush to his nose, dot on some fake freckles too. he wore pleated skirts, pastel pinks, baby blues, blacks and whites. if you thought of a colour, there was a 99% chance he would have it as a skirt.

not to mention, his pre-given features. his nose was soft rounded and small, fitting his chubby cheeked face perfectly. his eyes were sharp like a cat, yet they had a soft edge to them that made you melt like an ice cream on a sunny day, that's if he looked at you. his pupils were a deep brown, like chocolate... smooth, delicate.

he was also just plain tiny. his body was petite and his legs were sticks. he had a frail feminine look to him, a look that made you want to protect him.

that's what jimin thought anyway, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't attracted to yoongi. he was, definitely.

everyone was, in a way.

he was mysterious, very to himself.
he always had earphones in and never spoke unless he had too.

everyone knew about him, of course.
the boy who wears skirts, who also looks better in skirts than girls.

he had this innocence aura, a child like persona.

jimin liked that about yoongi.

the male was obvious to all rumours spread, with his name on the cover.

or he just didn't care.

either or, jimin admired him.

all though shy, he seemed to have great self confidence, he could wear what he wished, looked how he did, walked the halls like he didn't exist.

or, his name didn't exist.

it was his name that buzzed around the halls, not him.
he didn't go around spreading rumours about himself.
his name did, but the name came from others mouths.

never his own.

no one really knew the boy, they knew of him. not a single soul at school knew anything about yoongi except:

- his name
- age
- "girly"

jimin cringed at that word, girly. who names something or someone that?

what does girly even mean??

countless hours have been wasted on that word just for yoongi. late nights, sleepless nights, dreams.

jimin wanted to know the boy for more than just wearing skirts.

every year as a new term started, jimin set a goal. they were all academic, up until now.

his new goal; 'get to know min yoongi'.

-
a new one shot!!
i thought of this today lol, went with it! 🥰

also!! IMPORTANT!!
i'm updating all my one shots, i'm not proud of these and wish to improve them, to my current standards.

currently working on the coffee shop ones, but i've updated cuddles!