the perfect christmas [all]

every year on the 24th of december, the seven friends come together. namjoon, seokjin, yoongi, hoseok, jimin, taehyung and jungkook.

they all go to yoonmins apartment to celebrate since it's the biggest, it's modern and minimalistic white everything except for the subtle yellow highlights, which were jimins idea - as yellow is yoonmins colour. but the most outstanding part of the whole apartment was the view, it over looked the city of seoul, and of course it being the penthouse you could see everything, it was beautiful for sunsets and night life. it was perfect. but when christmas came around, the couple went all out. a spectacular large green christmas tree sat at the main view point of the open living room, drawing all attention. while the windows had shining lights hanging from them in the shape of icicles, and green garland hung all around the room, every cornered has its own masterpiece, it was like a perfect christmas show home.

the eve of the grand day arrived and all couples and hoseok were preparing. they all spent the night at the grand penthouse on christmas eve as a early way to celebrate and spend time with one another before the hectic day of christmas. all bags were packed and presents perfectly prepared, hoseok had one call to make and everything was set.

they made their own ways the the luxury pad and once taehyung, jungkook namjoon and seokjin has arrived, they waited on hoseoks appearance. around 15 minutes later a knock on the door echoed through the house silencing the chatter of the three couples, jimin bounced up from the plush sofa and bounded towards the large double doors that hoseok knocked on, he opened it excitedly and went into hug hoseok until- until he saw the second person standing awkwardly with hoseok, jimin panned down to hoseoks hand being intertwined with said strangers hand. jimin gasped silently, expecting an answer. was this his boyfriend?

hoseok chuckled, "ah. jimin, this is yugyeom... my boyfriend." he said shyly a blush painted on his face as he spoke these words. jimin smiled brightly lighting up his face, he screamed excitedly before pulling the couple into a tight embrace. once he let go he smiled at them both apologetically as he watched them try to catch their breathes. "hi, i'm jimin. it's so nice to meet you yugyeom!" jimin introduced himself giddily, "oh! let me introduce you to the other's! i'm sure they'd be ecstatic to meet you!" then he pulled the two into the room startling the couple.

"guys! come over here." jimin started, the others gathered around him and the couple, surprised to see one more person than normal. "this is yugyeom, hoseoks boyfriend!" the small male squealed. they all greeted themselves one by one while yugyeom and hoseok stood awkwardly, forever later they were all settled onto the sofa tea or coffee in hand as they chatted till sundown.

it was around seven pm, everyone was snuggled with blankets and pillows on the sofa while the extravagant fire place warmed them further as they watched a christmas movie on the projector screen, they had a TV but for special occasions the larger screen was applicable. jin and jimin had made christmas cookies earlier in the day while taekook tried to steal the cookie batter while they made it, making jin scold them and made them sit in the corner of the room, his exact words being "go to the corner and think about your actions, come back and apologise when you are ready." jimin was almost on the floor at this point and had to hold onto the counter to stabilise himself. the apartment was being lit by the soft lights of the christmas tree and the glow of the window icicles, the biggest light source was the bright red fireplace. the aura was peaceful and soft, the sounds of voices on the large screen lulling everyone into a peaceful sleep, the last words being emitted from jin being "merry christmas."

six in the morning, it was peaceful. the only sounds being an excited taehyung and tired jungkook trying to calm him down to get another hour of sleep, he knew taehyung would get cranky later on in the day, but he wasn't having it. "baby... please. try go back to sleep... for me?" jungkook pleaded, taehyung protested while forcefully pushing jungkooks arms away from his body that we're keeping him enclosed. he sighed and gave up, giving into the temptation of cuddles from jungkook, said male sighing in relief knowing taehyung was getting more sleep, he closed his eyes with a smile running his hand through taehyungs soft red hair until...

"MERRY CHRISTMAS GET YO' FAT ASSES UP." jungkooks eyes shot open at jins bellowing words, he shot him a dirty glare when he heard taehyung whine. he lightly kissed taehyungs head, making him fall back asleep.

the others had all stood up from where they had peacefully fallen alseep and were now headed into the kitchen to eat the breakfast seokjin had prepared. jimin noticed the absence of one of the couples so he went back into the living room to investigate. he saw a sleeping taehyung on jungkooks chest while the younger ran his hand through the sleeping boys hair smiling fondly down at him. jimin cleared his throat gaining the attention of jungkook. "breakfast." jimin smiled, jungkook nodded and shook taehyung awake much to his disappointment. "5 minutes ago you were so excited, what happened baby?" jungkook questioned taehyung who only huffed and tighten his grip on jungkook. "we'll be through in a few." jungkook smiled apologetically, jimin nodded then went back into the kitchen.

minutes later jungkook unsteadily wobbled into the kitchen while a sleepy taehyung was being carried in jungkooks arms. everyone, everyone cooed.

it was ten am now, and all the boys had settled down either on the couch or by the large tree, it was present opening time and everyone was excited... well almost. yugyeom felt out of place he had no gifts for anyone nor would he be receiving, at least he would be spending time with his boyfriend. while everyone shuffled out of the kitchen he stayed put on the bar stool he sat on, he watched all the guys leave the kitchen happily, he was hurt by this it didn't seem it bothered any of them that he wasn't there. he was only hoseoks boyfriend, not an actual friend. while wallowing in self pity another person had appeared in the kitchen, it was taehyung. "yugyeom... are you not coming? we're all waiting for you..." taehyung said and smiled, he looked down at the ground after, a little shy. yugyeom was surprised, "y-you're waiting for me?" he said in disbelief. taehyung happily nodded and took yugyeoms hand in his lightly pulling him out of the kitchen. "got him!~" taehyung sang, he let go of yugyeoms hand and softly pushed him over to hoseok so they could sit by each other. yugyeom looked confused, while hoseok only smiled sheepishly.

"wait, before we begin... jimin, didn't you want to tell them anything?" yoongi said mainly directed to yugyeom. "ah! yes, well... we actually knew you were coming so... we do have gifts for you! hoseok told me things you liked and we all bought you something. we just didn't know what you looked like, so that's why we were surprised." jimin smiled brightly, leaving yugyeom shocked, "y-you didn't have too... i'm not even apart of this friend group." he smiled shy down at his lap. "nonsense! you are apart now, we all like having you around and you clearly make hoseok a very happy person!" this time it was jin who spoke up flattering yugyeom.

all the presents had been handed out and everyone was pleased, happy with the outcome of the morning, there was however one last small gift under the christmas tree which yoongi had to physically snake under the tree to get, but once he did he faced jimin who was standing up watching the whole ordeal a cute little smile on his lips. yoongi stood up slowly and placed himself in front of jimin smiling a little, trying to conceal his nerves.

"j-jimin..." he stared voice wavering a tad. this had jimin concerned. "yes? yoongi what is it? are you okay?" yoongi smiled and giggled at that. "i'm fine, just nervous.." yoongi said truthfully. jimin wondered why but before he could speak, yoongi said "for this." then went down on one knee and pulled the top of the box open, showing a beautiful diamond ring that shimmered perfectly. jimin gasped and the tears started to well up in his eyes, his hands were shaking as he brought them to wipe his tears. "j-jimin, ever since i met you, you've been my world. my reason to wake up in the morning and reason to sleep. the biggest motivation and my favourite thing in this world. thank you, for being with me jimin. thank you for being my everything. i love you... will you marry me?" jimin had shrieked out a yes and was now balling his eyes up while yoongi held him tightly, him crying also. everyone around them was watching sweetly happy for the couple.

it was only the morning. but it was already the perfect christmas.
-
hiiiiiii, sorry for being away reason in my 1k thank you post.

tell me if you'd like a part 2, for the afternoon. :))))

MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS.