train [yoonmin]

each day people got on and off the busy trains of Seoul, people getting from here to there and others just looking for an adventure.
some might say you find important things on trains, money? friends? the answer to life? but the most unrealistic one, was love.

jimin walked the crowded walk to his train, barely making it. the people in his way were unavoidable as he bumped into plenty and each time he collided with someone, his patients grew thinner and thinner.

he narrowly missed the double doors of doom as they slid back together, nearly crushing poor jimin. he sighed in relief, he wouldn't be late for work. he looked around the carriage looking for a potential place to rest for a moment as he ventured to work but alas, all was taken and he had to stand. ''twas not the end of the world.

the train started with a jolt thrusting jimin forward, almost into the glass that separated the seating and the standing. (A/N: y'know? right...) he looked around sheepishly, blush rising as he saw the judgmental stares of other passengers. he leaned against said glass waiting for his stop, which was 5 away.

around the second stop when the doors opened, most people left - as it was the station for most work offices, luckily jimin didn't work there if he did, he wouldn't see the light of day ever again. a seat - many - were available but he was to lazy to move. once the doors were visible again and all passengers had cleared away, a smartly dressed gentleman cooly stepped on seemingly preoccupied as his jacket was almost caught in the death doors. jimin winced for him.

he moved about a step making the doors and his jacket further away, he stood there on his phone then... the train moved, the man was thrown practically on top of jimin as his face morphed into fear, then back into his natural calmness.

however, jimin was far from calm. their faces were inches apart while their short breathes mingled together to make one, jimins face was beat red while the cool man just smirked. "well hello there." that sent jimins heart on fire, even in their awkward position, with jacket mans arm propping him up and jimin as pressed into the glass as he could get, if he moved forward he would be kissing the mystery man right in front of him.

jimin, face red, butterflies swarming in his stomach and the closeness getting uncomfortable, while the man practically on top of him looked cool calm and collected. the man lifted himself back to his two feet before turning back to jimin. "i'm so sorry..." he blushed brightly his hand on his neck. "uh- i'm yoongi, min yoongi." the hand on his neck came flying down right in front of jimin, waiting for a hand shake. jimin slowly put his small hand in the noticeably larger hand of now named male, yoongi.

jimin firmly shook his hand, bowing ever so slightly. "umm... jimin, park jimin," he smiled after, his cheeks lifted upward towards his eyes causing them to crinkle cutely, it was yoongis turn to blush as jimin was quite frankly, cute.

the doors stopped again, yoongi moved to lean on the same glass as jimin, giving space to the boarding passengers. he turned to jimin, then spoke "so... where ya headed?" jimin turned to face yoongi now, surprised he was trying to speak to him. "oh... work." jimin said quietly, nodding to confirm. "ah, me too... well, sorta?" yoongi said, jimin pulled a confused face before laughing slightly. "what do you mean, sorta?" yoongi giggled, understanding the confusion. "i'm a music producer, i have a new song to show to an interested buyer." jimin hummed, "quite interesting, min yoongi. may i ask where?" yoongi nodded before scavenging his pockets for what seemed like the business card for the interested company.

once yoongi found the card he quietly said "ah ha!" which jimin found, adorable and sniggered at. yoongi sent him a playful death glare before pulling the card out and placed it in jimins open palm. jimin examined the card, then read the company name, he gasped in shock. "ya know, i did have a suspicious feeling i'd be seeing more of you. and, well... this confirms it." yoongi was confused, "what do you mean?" jimin giggled, "this is where i work." yoongi gasped, before they both started laughing.

the doors of the train opened, and both males stepped out fully immersed in their conversation. laughing and talking the whole way to jimins office, it was quite pleasant as jimin was used to walking alone. once they entered the warm building they sadly split ways, jimin heading towards reception while yoongi went up towards the bosses office.

jimins co-worker, taehyung watched the twos interactions and was now elbowing jimins ribs, wanting answers. jimin just scoffed before getting to work, registering yoongi as here for his appointment.

"you never tell me anything minnie." taehyung pouted, jimin turned to look at taehyung, then sarcastically said, "that's because i don't have too." he bopped taehyungs nose for extra effect. taehyung turned back to his computer before huffing.

a little while later, a happy looking yoongi came out of the elevator and waltzed over to where jimin was currently focused on writing a report. "boo." yoongi quietly said, jimin jumped in surprise "yoongi! y-you scared me." yoongi chuckled. "anyway! how'd it go!!!" jimin yelled slightly. "well, you'll be hearing my new song played around here quite a lot." yoongi triumphantly said while jimin just jumped around all the way over to yoongi, hugging him tightly. "that's great!" yoongi nodded in agreement. "ugh, i have to go jimin." yoongi said while checking his watch, he looked back at jimin sadly. jimin only pouted showing off his puppy eyes. "okay, before i go." yoongi pulled something out his pocket, a piece of paper. "my number." yoongi said, before walking out of this building and thankfully not out of jimins life.

-
6 months later

"yoongi! baby!" jimin screeched through his house, yoongi ran down the hall at the shouting. "what?! is everything okay?" he asked in worry. "you're song is being played on the radio!" jimin yelled. yoongi screeched in shock. "really?!" jimin nodded frantically.

"my confession song to you, on the radio... wow."
-
had this in my drafts for the longest time!!
finally wrote it.