baby [taekook]

they both woke up groggy eyed when they heard the cry of their 3 month old baby. they exchanged glances, or more like death stared each other. "you go!" they both shouted at the same time. both looked shocked, "me go?! you go!" they said again at the same time. "you go, i gave birth to him. i deserve a break." taehyung said smugly, he lied back down closing his eyes a smirk still on his face.

jungkook groaned in annoyance giving one last glare to his husband, he stood up and shuffled to the door he shivered from the lack of warmth from the bed and his husband. he made his way to their sons room, peered in seeing his son thrash around angrily in his crib. he walked over, his dad mode took over while he looked at his crying son. he picked him up gently and cradled the boy in his strong arms, the child calmed a little but still upset. jungkook put his thumb to the child's lip seeing if he was hungry. the son chewed down on jungkooks thumb, of course it didn't hurt but it still tickled. he laughed a little before going down to the kitchen baby still in his arms.

he got some milk out the fridge then warmed it up. making sure it was a good temperature, he started feeding his child, who happily took the milk.

taehyung couldn't sleep the baby crying had fully woken him up and he wasn't happy about that. he groaned before quietly sneaking downstairs, he didn't want to be noticed by his husband. he hid behind the wall that connected the living room to the kitchen he watched closely to his husband feeding their child, his eyes showed the fondness for the both of them, his smile was soft and loving. he was living his dream.

he decided to come out of the shadows, he slowly shuffled out of his hiding place and into the blinding lights of the kitchen. he stood for a while just waiting for jungkooks attention. jungkook was too busy watching over his son, smiling adoringly at him. taehyung had heart eyes from this cute family interaction. he remembered where he keeps his phone, a pocket in his pyjamas. so he quickly fished it out, he went on the camera app and took some photos, however the flash went off scaring all three of them, taehyung screeched while trying not to drop his phone, jungkook looked like a deer caught in headlights, while the baby cried loudly. taehyung gave jungkook an apologetic look before walking over to the two muttering sorry over and over again before taking the baby and trying to shush it and rock it.

"it's okay mammas here." was all taehyung said while keeping the baby close to his body rocking him slowly back and forth lulling him into sleep. the baby slowly fell asleep his hand wrapped around taehyungs pointer finger. jungkook came and back hugged taehyung resting his head on taes shoulder while watching the baby.

"i love you taehyung" jungkook said while kissing his cheek lightly and lovingly. taehyung blushed and smiled. "and i love you too, jungkook." they stared adorally at each other, they were happy. they had a beautiful child, and each other. it was perfect to them.
-
yikes, sorry for not updating. i'm not having good ideas rn. :(

also, red hair taehyung is back. i am NOT okay. that is my favourite hair colour on taehyung. ever. and purple namjoon, it's a dream honestly, i've always loved purple namjoon.