Caught

"Lin," Pippa breathed, in between kisses. "We shouldn't be doing this." She could practically feel Lin smirk against her lips as he continued to kiss her.

"Rehearsal intermission lasts fifteen minutes. We'll be fine." Lin exhaled. Pippa's arms loosely wrapped behind Lin's neck, as his kisses lightly traveled to her jawline. Lin quickly decided that he'd rather be kissing her lips, so that's where his kisses resumed.

See, having this little kissing session in the lighting box in the middle of a fifteen minute break was all kinds of risky. And this whole thing wasn't supposed to happen. It started when Lin followed Pippa up there on break, to retrieve a water bottle that he stashed in there, and some comment about it being cold was made, and here's where they ended up.

"What is going on in here?" A voice called as the door swung open. Pippa's heart stopped, and her blood ran cold. Lin simply froze, unaware of what to do, and not being able to take his hands off of Pippa's waist. If he would've done that, maybe this could've been resolved easier. Once Pippa got over the shock of it all, she realized that this person who rudely intruded on the two, was Groff. "Lin?! Pippa?!" He exclaimed. Lin finally dropped his hands from their place on Pippa's waist, and spun around to face Jonathan.

"Groff!" Lin gasped. "How much of that did you see?"

"My God!" Pippa exclaimed, slapping Lin's shoulder. Lin winced in pain, but both of them turned their attention back to Groff.

"Guys, how long has this been going on?" Groff asked, still astonished by the sight that he witnessed only moments ago.

"Since rehearsals started for the Public." Pippa admitted, her eyes dropping to the rough carpet, in shame.

"Hold up, hold up, hold up. You two have been making out in this lighting box since rehearsals for the Public, and you just figured you wouldn't get caught?! How often does this happen?"

"Woah, wait, Groff, stop." Lin held his hands up. "We were not making out."

Pippa glared over at her boyfriend. "Oh, shut up, yes we were. We're already in deep enough, so there's no point in trying to fix it now."

"Fair. But, Groff, you cannot tell anyone about this, do you understand me?" Lin threatened.

"I understand, I understand, just relax, please. My goodness." Groff turned his back to the couple. "Rehearsals are starting soon, just a heads up." He said as he left.

Lin immediately turned back to Pippa. "That was close." He mumbled.

"Close?! We got caught!" Pippa started pacing. "Word spreads in this Cast, and if Groff even slips up, we're dead!" Pippa exclaimed.

"Hey, hey, hey, relax. It's fine. Groff won't slip up, he swore." Lin calmed Pippa down. "Now, we have...four minutes left, so how about one last kiss?" Lin asked, leaning in and lovingly kissing Pippa's lips. As they separated, they strategically left the box, one by one, in hopes of not getting caught again.