Thankful for Emily

Pippa sung to herself a song from her score, as she unlocked the door to her shared home with Lin.

"Hi." A weak voice called making Pippa jump. She wasn't expecting Lin to be home yet.

"Hey, Love." Pippa set her bags down and walked into the living room. She frowned when she saw Lin curled up on the couch, shivering under a heavy blanket. "Oh, Hon." Pippa sighed, kneeling down beside Lin. "You look terrible."

"Thanks." Lin sarcastically responded, falling into a fit of coughing.

"I wasn't expecting you home until four..." Pippa commented.

"Yeah.." Lin frowned. "Emily sent me home."

Pippa smiled softly. "She just made you go home?"

"She found me really sick, and talked me out of hiding it for the whole day." He told Pippa.

Pippa kissed Lin's forehead, mentally taking a note that he felt really warm, and was most likely running a fever. "You'll thank her later. You've been working really hard, Love. You gotta start learning to sit still for a bit."

"Eh, I'll sit still when I'm dead." Lin shrugged, sitting up, pulling his blanket with him.

"Bad mentality." Pippa joked. She then proceeded to tell him that she would go make him some soup before she was going to force him to go to sleep early.

"Thank you." Lin called weakly.

Pippa disappeared into the kitchen, and after turning the stove on, she sent a text to one, Emily Blunt. The two had become friends over the course of this movie.

Pippa: what would I do without you? Thank you for looking out for and sending Lin home today. Xx

Emily: of course xx

~~~~~

For emmakate1231! Sorry this is so short and rushed, I'll make it up to you xx

(Also, cute little #SIP of me from after I learned the Wedding variation from Sleeping Beauty today, kinda fun peek into my evening ❤)