Chapter 22

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

                                  Lisa

I lay here with my eyes closed, unable to really fall asleep. I've grown used to sleeping in Lucious arms and now it feels a bit strange to not have him next to me. I lay here in bed through the night, thinking about Lucious. I may be upset with him, but I still can't keep him out of my thoughts.

I let out a sigh, turning on my side, trying to get comfortable. I can feel the effects of the blood moon pulling at me. The feeling has grown stronger and stronger as the days passed, getting closer to the blood moon. But now know why I've been feeling this way helps a lot.

I was starting to worry, wondering what was wrong with me. And all the crap I've been dealing with there wasn't making things any better. But now I no longer have to wonder why I'm feeling this way, or if something is wrong with me. Now I know it's all because of the blood moon arrival.

My thoughts go to the male and female that I killed. I want to blame it on the effects of the blood moon. Uncle Fred said one of the effects will make us more aggressive, but I know the effects of the blood moon isn't to blame.

Maybe it did play a small part, but overall it was just me growing tired of all the crap they all have given me every day I've been there.

Apart of me feels bad about killing them. They were someone's family, someone's friend, and I've taken them away. But it's done and there's no changing it now.

The next morning, I get out of bed and leave the room, excited to see everyone. It's been months, but it feels much longer.

As I make my way through the beautiful castle, everyone that I pass slightly bows their heads to me, addressing me as princess.

Having to deal with the crap Lucious people have been giving me makes me really appreciate these simple gestures that I'm receiving from the people here. It's like a breath of fresh air to actually feel wanted somewhere again.

A big smile spread across my face when I turn down another hall, seeing Freddy, Frank, and Fin.

Frank walks over, giving me a hug. "We were just on our way to drag you out of bed." He lifts me off the ground, spinning me, causing me to laugh. It's been a long time since I've felt this happiness inside.

Once he put me down, I give Freddy and Fin a hug. "I've missed you guys," I say, unable to stop smiling.

"Go ahead cousin, tell these two shit heads that you missed your favorite cousin the most." Frank smirk, pointing to himself.

I let out a low chuckle, moving next to Fin, putting my arm over his shoulder. "I missed my sweet cousin Fin the most." I smile, placing a kiss on Fin cheek.

Frank put his hand over his heart, making a face as if he's going to cry.

I let out a low chuckle. "Fine, don't be a crybaby. You're still my favorite cousin." I walk over giving him another hug, causing him to smile. I really miss being able to joke around with them this way.

"Where's Mother and father?" I ask them.

"They're down in the dining hall, having breakfast," Freddy tells me.

We all start to make our way through the castle, heading to the dining hall.

"I see there are many more people here now than it was when I left." I look around as we walk through the castle, seeing all the new faces that weren't here before.