Chapter 30

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Lisa

The next morning I'm woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. I reach over and grab it off the bedside table, looking at the screen to see that it's BJ who's call.

"Hello." My voice comes out lowly, wondering why he's calling so early.

"I'm just calling to give you a heads up, that father is on his way there," BJ tells me.

I sit up in the bed, glancing over at Lucious who's still asleep next to me.

"Why is father coming here?" I ask, wondering what reason father have for coming here.

"Your mate attacked a pack, taking things that weren't his to take....you didn't know about this?" BJ asks.

I'm unable to say anything as what BJ tells me leaves me frozen, speechless. A part of me starts to panic, worried what father is coming here to do to Lucious. Is he going to kill him? Is he going to lock him away? What did Lucious do?

"Lisa are you still there?" BJ call my name, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Y-yes I'm here," I say, letting him know I'm still on the phone.

"He just left, so I was just letting you know." He says.

After I end the call with BJ, I glare over at Lucious who's still sleeping.

He lied to me!

"Lucious!" I growl out, getting out of the bed.

He rolls over, not waking up.

"Lucious!" I call his name louder, walking around to his side of the bed, pulling the cover off of him.

He slowly opens his eyes, looking up at me glaring down at him. "What?" His voice comes out raspy.

"You lied to me! You attacked those people! You promised me that you would ask for the herbs and not kill anyone!" I growl out, glaring at him. He stood there and lied to my face.

He frowns, sitting up in the bed. "I didn't lie to you. I told you I would ask and that I wouldn't kill anyone for those herbs, and I did just that."

"Don't be a smart ass Lucious! You knew what I meant. You attacked that pack taking herbs that weren't yours to take." I glare over at him on the bed.

He can't just go around taking things that are not yours. This is exactly what I tried to avoid. I didn't want Lucious to do something that will cause father to have to enforce the law.

"If they weren't assholes and just had given me a few of the herbs, then I wouldn't have attacked and taken them. I didn't kill anyone. I just got the herbs my mother needed. It's over and done." He says, shrugging.

"It's not over and done. My father is coming here. You may think you are, but You're not above the law Lucious." Lucious can no longer do whatever he wants anymore. He will have to answer to someone now, whether he wants to or not.

Father is getting the wolves back in order and that goes for Lucious as well. He's not above the law.

"He's no king here," Lucious growl out, glaring over at me. "Let him come. I'm not afraid of him. He's going to get what's coming to him soon enough." Lucious gets out of bed, going over to the dresser taking out a shirt.

"You had no reason to attack that pack Lucious. You're selfish and only think about yourself." He's only causing more problems.

"I'm not selfish, I did what I did for my mother." He frowns over at me.