Chapter 43

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

                            Lucious

"Lucious!" Uncle Jax rolls me onto my back as I'm unable to breathe. "You have lost too much blood, you're not healing." I look up at him as blood continues to spill from my mouth feeling as if I'm drowning on my own blood.

I watch as uncle Jax drags his black claw across his wrist slicing it open. He pushes his wrist up against my mouth. I sink teeth into his arm forcing down the disgusting blood, feeling the hole in my chest starting to heal.

I release him and get to my feet looking around seeing only uncle Jax and I standing here in the forest.

"He took off! I think he's gone after the Luna, I sent men there!" Uncle Jax tells me. I take off quickly through the forest with Uncle Jax wolf behind me.

I rush through the open front door of the house. I look around seeing a few of the pack warriors checking the house.

"You did this!" Frank growls out as he quickly makes his way down the stairs placing a hard blow to my face. He throws another punch that I block. I grab him by the throat pinning him up against the wall, flashing sharp teeth as I let my power pour from me, warning him that I won't overlook his next attack.

He brings both his legs up and pushes me off forcing me to release him as I stumble back across the room into the wall.

He shifts into his large grey wolf, growling and snapping teeth letting his power pour from him.

I let out a deep growl as my bones snap and pop as I shift.

The pack warriors back up, getting out the way.

"Now isn't the time to be fighting, we need to be getting the Luna back!" Uncle Jax growl out step between the two of us.

After a few seconds, He began to shift back. "You better pray that nothing happens to her or you'll be the one to pay." He glares over at me for a moment, before heading up the stairs.

"The men have tracked his scent north, but lost the scent." Uncle Jax tells me as I shift back.

I leave out the house and get into my car leaving, heading back to that night club to find out where I can find Samuel.

I grip the steering wheel tightly as I drive knowing this is my fault. I knew I couldn't trust him, but the hatred I hold for Lisa's family made me overlook the obvious and now he has her. I don't know what it is that he has planned but if he harms her I'm going to show him what a pscho looks like.

Once I get to the night club the sun has started to go down. I get out of the car and look over at the humans who are starting to gather outside of the club, waiting for the doors to open to be let in.

I walk past the humans going up to the vampire guarding the door.

"No dogs allo-" I grab him by his throat forcing him back through the doors, going into the club where more vampires are. I throw the guy to the ground.

"Where's Samuel!?" A growl vibrates my chest as I glare around the club at the vampires. My muscles tremble as my inner beast claw to be let out. My breathing picks up as different emotions wash over me.

I'm answered with flashes of fangs.

One of the leaches moves quickly swing sharp nails at me. I reach out catching his wrist stopping his attack, then reach out grabbing a hand full of his hair pulling his head to the side. I lean down sinking sharp teeth deep into his neck letting the warm blood fill my mouth, before ripping a chunk out of his neck, letting him drop to the floor bleeding out.