Chapter 31

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

                            Lucious

I open my eyes, seeing that I'm in the passenger seat of my car. My jaws clench down, frowning over at Lisa driving. A low growl vibrant my chest, I'm going to kill that piece of shit if it's the last thing I do!

"You Just had to push for a fight." She frowns over at me, before looking back at the road.

"He pushed for a fight by thinking he could come here and tell me what to do! I don't have to fucking answer to him!" I growl out, feeling my beast push forward, wanting to rip something apart.

She let out a sigh, shaking her head. "He was king long before you and he's king now. Whether we like it or not, we all answer to him and you're no different Lucious. You're going to get yourself killed if you continue with this."

"I answer to no one! And he's going to see that when I'm ripping his fucking head off!" My words come out through clenched teeth, growing tired of hearing her say that I'm going to get myself killed.

"You're only fooling yourself if you think you can take him on and win. You saw what just happened." She says pulling into the driveway of the house.

I get out of the car and head into the house, knowing what I'll have to do. I'm not fooling myself to think that I can take him on and win, I know he's much stronger than me. I have to go to the vampire prince and ask for his help in killing them all. This is the only option I have left.

I head up the stairs, going to the bedroom, pulling off these torn dirty clothes, as I walk into the bathroom turning on the shower.

After cleaning myself up, I leave out the bathroom seeing Lisa sitting there on the edge of the bed.

I walk into the closest, grabbing some clothes, and start to get dressed. I need to talk to uncle Jax and find out where this club is located that the vampire prince owns. I frown, thinking about what just happened. I'm going to kill them all, they're going to pay for everything they have done.

"Lucious I need to talk to you about something." Putting my shirt on, I look over at her as she sits there looking worried about something. If it's me she's worried about, then she should be. It's her family she should worry about.

"About what?" I frown over at her as I finish getting dressed.

"Tilda.....shes gone." She tells me, causing my frown to deepens.

I look at her for a second longer, before storming out the room, heading to the room where Tilda was feeding our mother.

Walking into the room I see my mother still laying there. I glare down at the bowl of meat that Tilda was feeding to mother, now spilled onto the floor. I open the mind link, but I'm unable to connect with her, letting me know she's too far away.

My eyes move back over to my mother, hearing her wolf whimper.

"Lucious," Lisa call my name, walking into the room.

I let out a growl as I turn toward her. "Where is my sister?"

"My cousin took her, she's his mate." She tells me.

First my father, then my mother, now they think they're going to take my sister as well!

I head towards the door, but Lisa put her hand up against my chest, stopping me.

"Where are you going?" She asks with a frown.

"I'm going to get my sister," I growl out moving around her, but she steps out in front of me again, stopping me.

"She's his mate Lucious." She tells me.

"She's my sister and I know she doesn't want to be there with that mutt." I remove her hand from my chest, leaving out the room. I'm not going to let them take my sister.

Lisa makes her way back in front of me, block me from going down the stairs.

"Stop Lucious." She places her hands against my chest, taking a fist full of my shirt holding me in place.

"Move Lisa." I glare down at her.

"No...let me go. I'll go there." She says, holding me back.

"I don't need your help. I'll get my sister myself." I don't need for her to do anything.

"You going there will only turn into a fight, I'll go." She says, glaring back at me.

The next time I fight with them needs to be when I have the back up I need to end them all. "I want my sister back here or I'm coming for her," I say through clenched teeth.

She let out a sigh, releasing my shirt. "It'll be night soon, I'll go first thing tomorrow morning."

I don't say anything else as I walk away, going back into the room with my mother. I walk over to the bed, looking down at her skinny wolf, taking up most of the bed. She lifts her head up as she starts to whimper, looking up at me.

I place my hand down on her. "Everything is going to be okay," I say, trying to calm her. I look down at the bowl of meat that's spilled on the floor. "I'll get you more food," I tell her wolf.

Scooping the meat back into the bowl, I leave the room and head down to the kitchen. I grab the pack of the ground beef that's sitting on the counter and put it into a bowl, before heading back up to the room to feed her.

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow