Chapter 35

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

                               Lucious

The next morning I get up and head into the bathroom, taking a quick shower and get dressed. I'll be going to see the vampire prince Samuel today, to convince him in helping me. It's a day ride there and I want to get there by night.

I get dressed and head down to the kitchen where I find Lisa cooking breakfast.

"Where are you headed?" She looks over at me with a raised brow, seeing me with my coat and gloves on.

"I have to go and take care of some business today," I tell her.

I watch as she reaches up into the cupboard, causing her shirt to rise up a bit. My eyes travel down her body to the tight blue shorts she's wearing. The beast within pushes forward as I look at the way the shorts hugs against her perfectly round ass.

As the pull of the bond grows stronger, so do my want for her. At times I feel myself wanting to give in to the bond, but my need for revenge is stronger than the pull of the bond for now. But I don't know how much longer I'll be able to hold back from her with the pull of the bond continuing to grow stronger as the days pass.

"How long will you be gone?" She asks, looking over at me.

I force the beast down and pull my eyes away from her body. "I should make it back tomorrow morning."

She let out a sigh. "Are you about to leave now?"

"Yeah, it's a long drive so I need to get going," I tell her.

She walks over and wraps her arms around me, hugging me tightly. I frown a little as I wrap my arms around her, confused as to why she's hugging me now. "What have I done to deserve a hug from you?" I lean down a bit, keeping my arms wrapped around her as I inhale her sweet scent, relaxing in her arms.

"Nothing, I just know I'll miss you while you're gone, so I just wanted to hug you before you leave." She hugs me for a few seconds longer before pulling away.

I look at her for a moment before I reach up, brushing the strings of hair out her face as I look down into her eyes. "I won't be gone too long."

"Okay." She says, staring up at me.

I place a kiss on her cheek, before leaving the kitchen.
*******

Once I finally make it to the vampire prince club, it's night out. I park across the street from the club, looking at all the humans who's lineup outside in the cold, waiting to get in.

I get out of the car and make my way across the street, heading to the door where two vampires are standing.

"No dogs allow." One of them says as they both glare at me, assuming I'm just some wolf like everyone does.

"I'm here to see the prince." I glare back at them both.

"I said no dogs allow." As he goes to push me away, I grab his hand bending his wrist back, causing him to groan out in pain. I reach out with my other hand grabbing him by his throat.

"Unless you want me to ruin everyone's night here, then I suggest you go tell Samuel that someone is here to see him." I glare over at the other vampire who has taken a fighting stance.

The vampire in my hold nods his head towards the door, telling his friend to deliver my message to the prince. Once his friend head inside, I release him.

"You're going to pay for that." The guy says, glaring at me.

Ignoring him, I look over at the clueless humans who are watching the small altercation that just happened. I never really cared much for the humans. They're a weak species that could easily be wiped out.