Chapter 1: I Hate You

Pit POV

Pit: C'mon Lady Palutena were gonna be late!!

Palutena: Hold on Pit.

I'm so excited todays the day were all gonna get togeter again to play in some Smash Bros. 4 and the best thing about this is that Lady Palutena is also a fighter so i'll be living with her again also i get to see all my friends again!! I heard Ike was coming back i was worried he was gonna get cut.. Not that i care or anything!!! I mean Ike was my best friend and i might think of him as more of a friend... WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING!!!! Were just friends thats it!!

Well we finally arrived at the headquarters which is actually were we do battles and we also basically live their. I see everybody except the Fire Emblem reps i heard they were getting newcomers maybe thats why their taking forever, but someone greets me.

Link: Hey Pit!! I haven't seen you since we did that video that introduced Palutena as a newcomer.

Pit: Oh yea that seems like its been forever!!

Link: Well sorry i had to beat you it was all part of the script.

Pit: Hey do you know when the Fire Emblem reps are coming?

Link: They should've been here by now. But i heard a girl was coming with them and i heard she's quite the charmer *winks at Pit*

Zelda: What was that Link?

Link: Uh nothing Pit was just asking me when the Fire Emblem reps will be arriving and i just said i don't know.. *laughs nervously*

Zelda: Thats what i thought Link. Oh and Pit i think thats them arriving just now.

Wow they're here i can't wait maybe i'll check out this Lucina too if Link really said she's quite the beauty maybe she'll help me clear my mind about Ike... WAIT WHATT I DIDN'T SAY THAT!!! ITS JUST VOICES IN MY HEAD... YEA THATS JUST IT!! I DON'T LOVE IKE I DON'T LOVE IKE!! I DO NOT LOVE IKE!!

Ike POV

Well we finally arrived man getting these Awakening reps was a pain.. Uhh whats Pit doing it looks like he's arguing with himself and he's all blushing for some reason i should say something.

Ike: Umm Pit is something wrong?

Pit: I DON'T LOVE IKE!!!

Pit looked up and noticed me he got so flustered

Pit: OH MY GODDESS!! You didn't hear that right?

Palutena: Did any one call me?.... Oh bad timing... I'll just go now

I looked down at Pit he was all flustered and out of no where he said

Pit: I HATE YOU IKE!!

And then he flew away... Did i do something wrong i mean i just got here?

~End of Chapter~