Jimin🥀 Surprise

"So how comes you suddenly transferred?" The class president asked.
"Reasons" Jimin replied with a sweet smile.

They jogged to class where Jimin looked through the door. His eyes scanned around the classroom as he found something shine on a neck. Jimin's mouth hung open. You had your hands sprawled around the desk as you dazed. Jimin blinked a couple of times. You were gorgeous. To him you were drop dead gorgeous. He breathed a sigh of relief as he laughed and jumped excitedly.
Being in a distance relationship with you was hard. He being across the country still worked around to talk to you and was a teeny bit afraid of how you'd look. And it all started with a dare from his friends to DM a random person. Which happened to be you with a black mask on and glasses .

Not only then Jimin realised that he never saw your face, yet he knew you were a beautiful person from the first time you talked. After months of talking he felt it was right to ask you out. He couldn't help it. Something just clicked.
And here he was. In your school, surprising you for your 1 year anniversary.
How did he recognise your figure?
The necklace. Jimin had made sure to buy you a couple necklace and with the help of his hyung Jin. Ship it to you. Just the sight of you actually wearing it make him realise how precious you were to him.

'Chim I miss you ❤️'

Jimin chuckled as he slipped his phone into his pocket, to gaze over to you who had your eyes glued to the screen. Jimin bit his lips as he cooed, however concerned passed his brows as he watched a girl pass your desk, as she knocked your head and messed your hair up as she took your books and glasses, throwing them to the ground, laughing she sassily turned on her heels as she sat back down.

"Right class we have a new student from abroad. Please introduce-"
"No need sir, they'll find out soon" he said as he eyed you picking up your books as you dusted them, seeming disinterested.

"You're single right?" The girl fired. As she twirled her hair around her fingers flirtatiously, as she stuck her lips out and fluttered her eyelashes.

Jimin internally grimaced, however he kept his poker face as he smirked, slipping a hand into his pocket.
"No, I'm taken." He stated simply, as he cooed at your figure sprawled over the table again. Secretly staring at your phone.

"Right Y/n?"
Your head perked up immediately at the mention of your name, you squinted as you began registering the presence in front of you, making you flustered as tears welled into your eyes, he was a better version of his pictures.

"J-Jimin" you choked. Still shocked. He swiftly moved towards you.
"Hey Babe...miss me?" He said as he snaked his arm around your waist, stroking a tear that fell. His face scrunched up as he watched you fix your glasses and sniffled. He took you by surprise as he pulled those off you.
"Better" he rasped. Slowly closing the distance between you two.
"Happy 1 year Anniversary babygirl" he whispered before locking his lips with yours, the feeling was so unreal. Jimin wanted time to stop so he could stay like this. That second, the sea seemed to grow deeper.

And here you were sat in the arms of now your husband Jimin. As he stroked your bump while you both softly giggled at the photo of your first kiss in class years ago, thanks to your sneaky friend, looking at the distraught face of the diva at the back, you snuggled further into his embrace as he kissed your head softly.
You were happy, and that's all that mattered.