Seokjin🥀 Forever Part 1

Word count: 1475

"Hyung..how do you know so much about Y/n?"
Jin shot his roommate Yoongi a glare as he pursed his lips into a thin line.

She was my wife...

"She was a friend"
"A friend?" His 'we used to know each other in college and now are friends' leaned forward not buying his answer.
"Yeah a friend" he answered, eyes glued to his newspaper as he crossed his leg.
"And everyone was going on about how you two were gonna get married-"
Jin stopped reading. Rolling his eyes as he moved to glare at Yoongi, lips pressed into a thin line.
"If you're done with your questions. Might I add that I have absolutely no interest in the both of your love life!"
The doorbell cut both of them off as Yoongi ran to open the door. Jin quickly pirouetted away from you and propped the newspaper closer to his face as you stood there. Feeling too embarrassed to even face you, the embarrassment quickly is short lived as it is replaced with anger as he straightened himself up.
Finally breathing a sigh of relief as he hears the door close with a click, giving himself a few encouraging pats on the chest as he resumed his reading, slowly humming to himself.

The swift motions of his head was then disrupted when he felt his phone buzz in his back pocket. Eyes glued on to the book he managed to sabotage and bring the phone to his ear where he groaned in annoyance as he realised who it really was.

"Min Yoongi. I told you a thousand times, flowers and chocolate! Red roses! And the smell should not be too strong and no peanuts! Y/n is allergic to those last time she nearly gave me a heart attack-"

"Wait how'd you know- Anyways! I need a favour I left my coat at Y/n's can you pick it up?"
"What no!" Jin protested, already disliking where this was going.
"Hyung jebal~" Yoongi whined in the phone sounding desperate, Jin creased his eyebrows before releasing a long sigh and finally agreeing to it.

Jin crept into the building, his hands clawing onto the wall scared that something was going to fright him out of his skins. After all he couldn't trust whether this was some sick joke or not.
His hands pressed against the handle, giving a little shove and shake before realising it wasn't going to open. He rampaged in a circle, jumping up and and about in frustration, before the keypad catches his eye. He bites his lips, leaning forward to enter the code, not to mention the ungodly terms that flew out of his mouth as pure, well you can say vile appreciation of his friend Yoongi.

Jin scooted over to the wall, sticking himself so far into it he was pretty sure it was going to swallow him. Which he didn't mind, anything better than running to his ex-wife's house in his defence. He peered away from the wall to find this rather big- no healthy woman aggressively walk out of the apartment as her apron bounced along with her, possibly a maid, Jin then ceased the moment as he skipped through the door closing it behind him.

He felt his chest slowly rise as he inhales the scent of the room. He gulps down the knot, screwing his eyes shut to compose himself, he didn't want to admit how much he had missed this scent of yours, recalling how he would lose himself in it whenever he held you in his arms just over a year ago. Taking a few shaky breaths he pried his feet off of the ground and began searching for the coat.
He started by trekking through the living room, eyes desperately looking for the coat so he could make a bee line to the door and pretend that none of this ever happened.

He stopped dead on his track as he visibly stiffens when his eyes glance to the object that lay on the desk before him. He felt as if he was drowning through the floor of memories as he eyed that arm that was around you and how you had kissed him that night. He shook his tears aggressively as he continued to hunt for this coat so he could end this misery.

Yet his mind was racing with countless questions, questions that he needed answers of yet forced it deep down so he could forget about you, they were now reeling maliciously through his mind.

Why is he crying? Why does he still care? Why did it end? It was you who wanted it. You who sent the divorce papers. Why did he sign them? When his heart stupidly still beckons for you?

Jin's thoughts were interrupted as he heard a noise. Cleaning out his ears he resumed looking for the coat. Aha! There it lay on the couch as he yanked it off. Ready to run into a sprint when he hears it again. He flings his arms in front of him as he took a couple steps towards the noise, praying for the forces if you had come to kidnap him and this was all a ploy of your revenge. He moved closer as he heard the noise becoming persistent and turned into soft cries.
He frowns as the worrywart that he is gets the best of him, pushing the door open slowly.

He enters this pale and pinkish looking room, his eyes cast towards the crib that lay in the centre as the toy mobiles lay idly in the air.
The beings wails seem to die down as he moved closer to inspect, ducking his head further into the crib as he softly cooed, Jin watched as the tiny one bites its plump lips as it cursed into a frown, little whines escaping as its glossy eyes blink toward him as it fusses.

"Andwae shh~" he encourages pressing a finger to his lips as he whispers. In attempt to comfort the baby. Smiling as it cocked its head in confusion as it stares deeply into him. Courtesy to Jin's habits, he winked making the latter burst into a fit of cute giggles as she reached out to him.
Jin couldn't fight the urge, and curled it's little wrist around his large palm, the girl getting excited by the soft touch as she pat her dress and kicked her legs excitedly. He playfully shook her tiny arm, ears perking up to the jingle that came with it.

"Yeobo~" Jin whispered in his morning voice as he pecks your cheeks. Laughing at how you cutely whine and snuggled further into his embrace. A few shakes later he met your tired eyes as he smiled, moving to peck your lips sweetly. Once you were awake he watched how you lazily wrapped your arms around his torso as he rested his chin on your head, before retrieving something from underneath the bed. He shoved the box into your face as he watched you open it, anticipating your reaction as you furrowed your brows.
"Jin, what is this?" You asked resting the chain in between your fingers as you admired the jewel. He merely shrugged.
"Just a thank you for marrying me" he said as he leaned forward for a kiss, letting it linger for a couple seconds before you both parted.
Your eyes catches on to the even tinier jewel in the brace, as you picked it up and inspected it.
"My wrist is way bigger than this you know" you tsk laughing before Jin hastily snatched it out of your grip.
"This isn't for you..it's for mini you. Aka my beautiful daughter for your information" he stated sassily.
"What if it's a mini you?" You laughed.
"Then what? He's gonna be handsome like his dad. Gee won't it be nice you to be surrounded by two of the most handsome men" you slapped his chest laughing at your husbands silliness as he laughs with you.
"Jin..we've only been married last week. And I assure you we won't be having kids any time soon" you said as you tied your hair up only to feel a tug on your wrist as your back meets the bed again.
"Who said?" Your hubby challenges as he hovers over you with a smirk before pulling the covers over the both of you making you squeal.

The baby frowned at Jin, watching as his tears helplessly fell down and sniffled. Almost immediately she began wailing, clutching his fingers tightly as Jin carefully moved to pick her up and into his arms. She nodded her head across his shoulders, as Jin kissed her neck and swayed her to sleep through his tears.

Who's crying? You? *passes a tissue and runs away*