Jungkook🥀 Honeymoon 21+

Warning: Smut, mentions of kink. Viewer discretion is advised for this following series

You walk into the room carefully, picking your long gown and dragging it inside with you, closing it behind you.

You had to give it to your husband, Jungkook.

Him and his romanticism traits or venturesome mind be it whatever, he managed to book two tickets to Singapore for your instant honeymoon. Seeing that you were still in your wedding dress, it's very instant indeed.

"Well, goodbye to single me" You sigh in exhaustion, unclipping the veil out of your hair and letting it drop behind you.

"Are you missing it already?" You hear the deep yet very known voice behind you, his arms wrap swiftly around your waist and his cologne searing through your senses.

"What if I did?" You tease with an obvious grin, shoulders rising as you feel Jungkook's arms tighten around your tiny waist. "Sorry lady, I can't turn back time.." He whispers into your ear, swaying you a little.

"Why not?" You turn to face him, arms naturally weaving around his neck, his own hand sliding up your back to push you closer. "You said you'd do anything for me" you giggle, noses brushing against each other from the close proximity.

"Not this time baby" Jungkook chuckles softly. "If i were to turn back time, you won't be mine now" he murmurs and pecks your bottom lip which was jutting out from a little pout. "True"

You let out a deep sigh, pressing your forehead against his as you both sway gently like you did for your first dance, gripping at the collars of his white dress shirt. Jungkook pecks your forehead before swiftly picking you up and lying you on the bed, catching you off guard.

Looking at Jungkook you raise a brow at the coy grin he had on, climbing with one knee on the bed and leaning forward. You raise yourself by your elbows and stop him with a finger jabbing his shoulder. "No, not now"

Jungkook whines and you look at him amused. "But it's our wedding night!" You scoff lightly, tilting your head a little. "Is it a must?"

He nods slowly, his eyes big with the most innocent eyes ever and it baffles you when he clearly has a very devilish mindset. "We must"

You sit up, shoulders slumping with a defeated sigh. "Can I at least get out of my wedding dress, honey" you ask, growing tired and irritated with the dress sticking to your skin for the entire day. Jungkook shakes his head stubbornly. "I want to do it"

"You are not ripping my wedding dress!" You laugh, shielding your upper body as Jungkook leans closer on the bed, presumably with the biggest pout on his lips. "I don't rip your clothes"

"You do. You do Jeon" you accuse. "Because each time we have sex, you always rip my clothes because you're too horny and know nothing of self control-"

Jungkook quickly silences you by crashing his lips onto yours, proving your words true as he shows no self control whatsoever. He snakes an arm around your waist and pulls you closer, biting your bottom lip for entrance to which you oblige. Long fingers crawl up your back to grab your zip a drags it down slowly while you grip onto his neck and tense when cold air hits your exposed back, eventually revealing you.

"You came prepared, huh?" Jungkook whispers against your lips with a smirk, referring to the black lace you had donned yourself in. "And you were denying me earlier?"

"I was tired.." You murmur, quietening under his sudden dominance. Jungkook chuckles darkly, he lets your hair down just to curl his fingers around them roughly and steer your head back, earning a pleasurable groan from you.

Plump lips dot around your neck, layering them in wet kisses as he inhales in your sweet scent. "Tired already Princess?" Jungkook murmurs, sucking on the skin he'd grabbed as you shut your eyes and tilt, giving him more access to get to your collarbone. "No.."

"Good" He affirms, pushing you down into the plush mattress, caging you in his arms as he kisses your cheek and nears your ear. "Be a good girl"

You nod, his hot breath lurking around your ear which sends shivers down your spine. Jungkook was so dominant at times, keeping you low with just the fiery gaze of his. You bite your lips and fiddle with the buttons on his shirt, pulling them apart suddenly.

Jungkook raises a brow at you. "So, you're allowed to break my buttons, but I can't rip your clothes?"

"Hm?" You hum, looking up at him innocently, batting your eyelashes. "Maybe.." giggling, you match his eyes, mirroring the flash in his eyes. "Like you said..it's our wedding night, Kook" tracing your fingers down his toned abs before sliding his shirt off his shoulders.

Jungkook smirks, lust brewing in him as he eyes you gravely, finger tugging at the rim of your lace underwear before entering and teasingly rubbing your clit.

"Jungkook-" Your breath hitches at the feeling of his cold fingers dancing around your hood, arching your back feebly and leaning into his chest as you moan.

"Relax princess" Jungkook chuckles, already feeling you go weak under his strong, habitual touches. It gives him a sense of dignity, something to be proud of.

"Just.. stimulating you" he barely warns before thrusting his two digits into you.

You let out a startled squeak, digging your nails into his shoulders and pulling him close, biting your lips to suppress the submissive moan that was to escape

Jungkook clenches his jaw. "Fuck, Y/n" with your nails already deep into his skin, it prompts him to aggressively thrust his fingers inside you, making sure to hit deep into your core.

You chew on your lip, feeling your stomach knot as you're beginning to reach your climax, your husband's actions alluring you into doing so.

"Jungkook...mhhm-" The pace of his fingers elicits a moan from you which he instantly swallows by kissing and tying his tongue with yours.

Jungkook's lips quirk in a smile as he pulls out and feels you drip on his fingers. He lets your lips part to award you a breath, smirking.

"Are we ready for this honeymoon, wifey?"

A/n: what a great way to begin my new mini series! *sigh* deeply apologise for my poor writing skills, and not updating. But things are clearing up and I managed to get this chapter down, hopefully I will do more soon. I love you so much for your patience 🥺

From,
- Jazz <3