Jungkook🥀 Pregnant Part 1

"It's all your fault Jeon Jungkook" You spat, leaning back onto the bed as you brought your legs up to your chest and eyed your fiancé dangerously.

"What did I do babe" the latter whined with a giggle, reaching out to wrap an arm around your shoulders, bringing you closer to gingerly peck your head, breathing into his favourite scent you always wore.

"What did you do- what did you do?" You scoffed at the male, Jungkook sat with his legs sprawled out onto the floor before him. His hand grabbed the pack of Doritos passionately as he rolled his eyes and resumed eating, making you gape at him.

"And I'm marrying this man in a couple months. Who looks like he loves his Doritos more than his poor fiancé!" You yelled, fussing and grabbing the test again, squinting your eyes at the prominent two lines before your cheeks puffed out into a pout, slamming your arms against the pillow, the continued rustling of the wrapper had you biting the inside of your cheeks.

"Hajima!" You cried as you snatched the packet from his feeble fingers while he looked at you in dismay.  Slamming the remaining crisps to the floor you huffed.

"How the actual fuck do you have some fine ass abs when you eat like a pig"
"You still like the view of those fine abs babe" Jungkook says casually as he winks at your bewildered expression with a smirk, shaking the packet to get the little tiny crumbs as they poured out onto his palm and launches it into his mouth.

"I'm pregnant Jungkook. Do you know what that means? We'll have a kid when we're kids ourselves. Fuck we aren't even married yet!" You gritted, turning yourself to face him, clearly not in the mood for his playful antics, whether it was to calm your nerves or not.

Jungkooks eyes softened, as he peers to the object that lay next to you. He moves to sit on his knees, grabbing your waist gently as he kisses your forehead.
You let your warm tears flow freely down your cheeks, the adrenaline seeping onto you in the most alarming rate. You grabbed Jungkooks wrist, his hands were pressed against your cheeks as you gave it a light squeeze.
Jungkook presses his lips against yours, catching the whimper that was to escape. Though salty due to your tears he let himself melt in the touch. Parting both your lips to wrap you into his arms.

Jungkook pressed his lips onto your hair, his hand scratching your scalp soothingly as he rocked you back and forth. Rubbing your back as he felt your fingers curl into his sweatshirt which was soaked with your muffled cries.

"Y/n, we'll do this together alright? I promised that when I proposed to you didn't I..We'll do it together. We'll welcome this baby together"

He whispered into your ears, his arms grip you tighter as he gets your timid nod of approval. Jungkook moves the hair from your face, pecking your lips as he wipes your tears.
He places his palm over your flat stomach before giving it a peck. Nuzzling his head onto your lap as he looks at the positive test fondly with a laugh as your hands run through his hair.

Not the best but oh well, but my college has started aka torture *cries*
I will do a 3 part pregnant scenario for each of the members for you guys heehe.
Look forward to it! xoxo