Yoongi🥀 Protective

You let out a sigh, aggressively slamming the tray on the counter. You apologetically smiled as your co-workers glare at you for causing a fuss. You swiftly moved around and bowed to the customers for the disturbance.

Out the corner of your eyes you could see dirty eyes glance upon making you shiver. It has been a week since this man became a regular at your cafe, and every now and then he would do something to pester or harass you. He checks you out while trying to seductively bite his lips, the action alone making you sick to the stomach.

You moved your head to the sound of the bell chiming as someone enters. Almost immediately a smile dressed your features making you tap your feet in excitement at the gummy smile that greeted you.
Your boyfriend of 2 years, Yoongi. Cooed at your excitement as he enters.

You excitedly step towards him, the dread for feeling his warmth around your waist when he always hugs you. To others he may seem a bit cold, but truth is he gives the most warmest hugs ever!
Surprisingly his first hug belonged to you, and he still mumbles in your ear that the last one would also be for you in your cuddle times.

You hissed in irritation as the pervert raises his arm to take his order. Great timing! You hummed. Quickly ushering your boyfriend to sit down as you attended the asshat.
You stood infront of him, urging him to say the order when he replied with a grim smirk to which instinctively you rolled your eyes at. Glancing to your boyfriend who sat there blank. You would never tell Yoongi about whatever had been going on, you just know this man will end up tearing this dirty little mug into pieces once he gets protective. That, and he's been quite stressed with his work lately so it doesn't fit to add to it.

Yoongi balled his fist on the table as he watched the latter cast his eyes to where he shouldn't while you stood and took his order. When you went to get it he passed an assuring smile masking his rage. However the mask was soon ripped off as he felt his blood go hot from under his skin.
Immediately he shot up to his feet, making his way up to you. He grabbed your hand as he crashed his lips onto your as you waste not a second to respond into the aggressive kiss. You could feel the anger through this unhealthy aura he was portraying however that was quickly overpowered by the taste of his sweet lips.

"Hey babe! I missed you so much!" He chirped through his gritted teeth as he hugs your waist. Not forgetting to clamp his hand onto the guys hand, which was supposedly hovering over your ass making your boyfriend tremble with rage.
You breathed a sigh of relief as you snuggled further into his embrace.
"It's okay babygirl. I got you." He said as he comfortingly places a kiss on your cheek. Moving his attention to the scene infront of him as he smirked at the pervert, mouth hung open trying not to rattle out a scream as Yoongi crushed his fingers.

Your boyfriend placed a hand protectively down your back, kissing you on the head as you both left the premises. Yoongi stealing a glance to the man as he held his fingers in agony.

Only to be chuckling to himself in victory hours later,  as he looks at your now peaceful figure cuddled against him under the covers.