Hoseok🥀 Pregnant Part 2

10 weeks (2 months)

Ever since you've been pregnant, you haven't been hit with the tell tale torture of morning sickness, you couldn't decipher as whether it was a good thing or bad.

You watched your husband Hoseok shuffle his slippers off, both hands busy with snacks and drinks for your movie night. Your man was on his toes, constantly jumping in excitement over the new arrival in the next months, to the point where he couldn't spend more than a couple hours in his second home- his studio.

Hoseok plops himself beside you with a content sigh, scooting over to prop your pillows before he hoists his legs onto the sofa after placing the bowls on the table ahead. He tends his arms like a child towards you, fisting his fingers together as he pouts for your presence, You chuckle at his antics as he delicately guides you to his chest. He wraps his arms around your flat stomach, encouraging you to lean all your weight on his torso as he entangles his feet in yours with a giggle.

An hour and many snacks later, You felt your stomach dip making you frown. Your husband's slow circles weren't doing anything but deepen the swirling nausea as you grabbed his hand to a halt.

Hoseok noticed your discomfort as your now clammy hand held his. He frowns as he peers down at your figure as he kisses your head.

"Y/n?" He asked, his voice laced with concern as he strokes your cheeks and notes the beads of sweat that began to form on your forehead. "Baby are you okay?"

You gripped his shirt, gesturing for something as you cupped your mouth desperately. That sent Hoseok scurrying for something, anything to make you feel comfortable than seeing food on the floor for both him and you.

"Jagi..come on" he wraps his arms around your waist, taking his free hand and intertwined it with your as he lead you to the sink. In record time as you lurched forward.

"Shh, I'm here..I'm here" Hoseok comforts while you throw up the contents of your stomach relentlessly, holding your hair back as he rubs your lower back. Pressing a kiss to your head as your body takes its time to let up.
Startled with the whole ordeal You look up to him with tear streaked cheeks, he cups your cheeks in a haste, pressing his lips against your forehead as he hugs you gently, cradling you while constantly kissing your head on comfort- something he has to get used to till he sees bundle of joy.

26 weeks (6 months)

You tapped your feet to the beats of the music, waving the spatula around as you monitored the dinner for you and your husband with the music through the walls- playing his latest track of course.

You put the spatula on the counter and rested your hands onto your swollen stomach, swaying your hips to the beat despite the heavy weight over your pelvis.

Hoseok kicked his shoes off, loosening his tie as he comes back from a press conference with the boys. Tilting his head when he feels the music blaring through the kitchen.
Slyly he tip toes to the kitchen to find your hips swaying to the beat.

Leaning against the doorframe he crosses his arms over his chest with a hearty laugh, watching you tap your feet and twirling to the music. Oblivious to his presence.

You stop in your tracks as you feel a pair arms wrap around your bump, the familiar scent of your husband fills your senses making you giggle.
You turn your head and watch Hoseok crawl his fingers down your arms as he kisses your shoulder making you shiver.
He slowly picks your hand, intertwining his fingers as he kisses it while spinning you to face him.

"Can Daddy join?" He asks with a mischievous grin plastered on his face, with tired yet husky voice as he teases you.
You hum and ponder on the fact, wrapping your arms around his neck as he casually sways you in the comfortable blasting of the music.

"Since Mommy is dancing with baby" You announce, folding Hoseok's oversized hoodies to reveal your big and growing stomach as your baby strongly agrees by vigorously stretching against your skin making your man stroke it gently, eyes lit up and giggling as he feels a kick to his skin.

You trace your husbands perfect jawline as he raises his brows with a smirk. Pulling you closer, as much as your enceinte self would allow at that. You could still feel his toned abs against your stomach, courtesy to his thin dress shirt under his suit.

With your hormones spiking at the most unnecessary times and for whatever ungodly reason, you pull Hoseok by his collars. You watch as he dangerously eyes your lips as you near him, your breath fanning against his plump lips as he rests his forehead on yours.

"Daddy can come for later" You chuckle at his disappointed eyes as he gawked at you.

38 weeks (8 months)

You watch as your husband Hoseok enters your shared bedroom with a playful look in his eyes.
He treks up the bed, turning your body to face him as he hovers over you.

"What?" You giggle at him while he stares at your lips with hungry eyes, crashing them onto yours mere seconds later.

You immediately melt under his sweet touch, as your lips move in sync together, he moves to slowly yet roughly kiss your neck, making you grip his shirt
As  You pry Hoseok off you, ignoring his protests as you feel your now soaked bedsheets- oh so much for that.

I thought I'd update for my lovelies before my Birthday ends hehe 😂
Even though there's like an hour till my birthday ends and most of you would probably see this tomorrow.
.
.
Guess how old I am now heehe.
P.s. 8K?! *cries* oof-
25.01.19