Jimin🥀 Hiding

You mentally cursed at yourself. Staring at the packet of deluxe chocolate biscuits with gauging eyes. Fighting the urge to reach out and devour it.

You shook your head, this was never you. Never in a million years would you crave for such chocolate to the point where you're life depended on it. After all who sits on a bed, eating such a delicacy with tears streaming down their cheeks?

A pregnant woman does. You reasoned with yourself as you patted your now grown stomach to fight the urge. Letting out a frustrated sigh you yanked it out of the cupboard as you waddled towards your husband.

Your dear husband Jimin. sat on the couch, with one leg crossed over the other in his grey shorts, with his grey hoodie and shaggy blonde bangs over his eyes and the black frames. As he remained immersed into his books

"Hide this so I can't find it" you shoved it into his face as he knocked his head back, proceeding to look up at you in sheer confusion. Slowly taking it from your fingers as his eyes twinkled with mischief.
He moved to place the pack underneath your feet as you looked at him bewildered.

"What are you doing?"
"Hiding" he replied nonchalantly stifling a giggle in his fist.
"Ha. Ha. Very funny. I can get that very easily okay?" You said confidently. Sarcasm dripping in your words.
"Get it then" he challenged. Masking a playful smirk as he watched you reach for it, despite your son protruding greatly in the process, making him giggle.
You tried to reach for it and find it but you couldn't see it since your son wanted the attention and wasn't leaving your eyes as you held your bump and crouched down.

"Here let me help" you heard your husband offer. Your eyes follow his hands as he pushes the biscuits further out your reach. Still trying to stifle his giggles as he sat back.
Determined. You bent down once more before releasing a tired sigh followed by a giggle that you tried to suppress.

"You're so mean." You huffed at your husband. trying to get your breath back from the giggles as you slapped his foot while he laughed.
Standing up you let out a breath and held your back like a typical pregnant woman.
"I give up" you laughed. As Jimin pulled you onto his lap, moving his novel away as he wrapped his arms around your bulge, pulling your son into a warm hug.
You leaned back into his embrace as you inhaled his scent. Jimin kisses your head as he watches you relax and fall asleep in his arms with content. Pressing his cheek against yours as he intertwined his fingers with yours, the moment interrupted by the soon to be new addition.

Slowly rolling up your t shirt, he watched in amazement as his son moved in your walls. Cooing at the sight he moves to lovingly press a finger against his little hand that stretched by your skin giving it a little high five. Losing his eyes as he broadly smiles and laughs, spending the next hour or so talking to his son over sweet nothings and showering it with endless kisses.