Yoongi🥀 Honeymoon 21+

Warning: Another poorly written smut but enjoy! Avoid if uncomfortable

You sigh in content, the hot steam of the shower whirring around you. You throw your hand out and try grasping for your towel but groan when it ends up being empty air.

"Yoongi!" You yell, calling for your newly wedded husband.

"What?!" Yoongi grumbles, lifting his head up and prying his eyes open. His cheeks still flushed from the liquor that was consumed the night before, tie still strangled in his neck and suit mangled; both of you too tired to do anything on the same night upon arrival.

"Towel Yoongs! I've forgotten it could you please bring it in for me?" You answer, waiting with a bitten lip as you hear a faint hum from him and the floor sound with his footsteps.

Yoongi enters mindlessly, using the time to spectate around the lavish bathroom of the honeymoon suite in more detail as he nods, impressed. He turns on his heels and notices you, the curves of your body covered in mist, earning a smirk from him.

He drops the towel, twisting his tie off and throwing it aside with a chuckle. "Yoongs? Are you there baby?" You ask sweetly, exciting him more as he strips off his clothing and steps in.

You gasp as you feel hands hold your hips, cold to the touch. You hiss as you feel kisses being pressed onto your wet neck, making you huff. "I asked for a towel, not a horny Yoongi," you tease.

"You're fault," the man retorts, licking around your skin and tugging onto it. "My fault?" You bite your lips to stop the submissive moan from trailing past your lips as he begins sucking hard, smirking against your shoulder at the purple mark he considered beautiful on you.

"You're just so fucking sexy naked, have you seen yourself?" Yoongi says, lust dripping from his tongue as he pushes you into the wall. You giggle, watching the hunger grow in his eyes and turn on the shower again.

"Cool off you minx."

Yoongi smirks at the cold water that hits his head, throwing his head back and shaking the damp locks before smashing his lips onto yours. You gasp at the force, bringing your hands up to his cheeks and letting your lips part for his tongue to enter.

"Don't tell me what to do, kitten," Yoongi growls as he pulls back with soft pants, pressing his lips onto yours again and letting them move again. "Why? I'm your wife now," you chuckle and murmur discreetly against his desperate lips.

Yoongi hums and pulls back from your plump lips, running his lips down the length of your neck and breastbone. "You know what that means?" He murmurs, his hot breath making you shiver before he continues.

"I can do anything to you"

"I'm all yours.." You moan as his hand works up to your breast and cups it, giving it a squeeze. His fingers circle around your hard bud as you quiver under him and tug on his bottom lip, returning the favour by palming down his faint abs and to his member, earning a moan from him too.

"Fuck- Y/n.." Yoongi groans as you squeeze his erected member teasingly, causing the man to grow more amorous in front of you as he moans and grabs your ass, pulling you in closer.

"You like that baby? Like how I make you feel, Mr Husband?" You whisper against his lips with a smirk as he nods, eyes rolling back in pleasure. You press kisses down his neck, kissing his Adam's apple that bobbed as he swallowed.

You groan as you feel his hand rub against your hood, letting out a breath as Yoongi pulls you closer to him so both your body's are distributed evenly under the rush of water. You let out a warm gasp as his knee spreads your legs out a margin, pushing you into the wall more and elevating your hips.

Yoongi gives you a look for approval before wanting to proceed, perks of having such a courteous husband and boyfriend of so many years. "Ready?" He rasps, squeezing your hips as you nod quickly in response. "Do it, do it I need you," you whimper out.

Your grasp around him tightens as you feel his member at your entrance, letting out a choked moan as it sits in and he lets your walls adjust to it. "Baby you feel so good," Yoongi growls into your ear, growing more aroused as you grind against him, wanting the sparks to flow in already.

"M-move please.." You beg, letting out the neediest moan and whine when he pays no heed. "God- Min Yoongi please I need you so bad!" you howl.

Yoongi lets out a laugh, pleasurable and dominant. He morphs his lips onto yours with a messy kiss to keep you hushed, lips slippery and hot as he begins to move. "This enough for you kitten?" He asks, his chin resting on your shoulder as he moves your hips into him.

"F-faster.." you murmur and feel him shift, you find him sitting onto the seating ledge of the shower and wrap your legs around, straddling him for ease. Yoongi leans back onto the wall, no longer in line with the water but the misty drops as your hands lay on the undercut of his back and he increases his pace.

"Shit Y/n." He breathes out, beginning to pant softly. "You look so gorgeous wet," he says, voice thick with lust and hunger as he feeds off of the length of your neck with wet and sloppy kisses.

"Mhmm-" You let out a voluminous moan, burrowing into him and digging your nails into the broad expanse of his back. "Fuck- Yoongi yes- right there.." You gasp, throwing your head back with a pleasurable eye roll as he thrusts into you harder and hits your sweet spot.

Yoongi smirks in triumph at the sounds of your moans which were overbearing the sounds of the shower running as he grunts, kissing around the length of your neck before swallowing the moans in a deep kiss.

"Babe I'm close-" you muffle against his lips, the winding of his lips snatching another mouthful of breath from you as the shower drains on both your heads at his subtle nod. "Hang on kitten, hang on-" Yoongi forces, feeling his edge come on too.

You cry out in rapture as he continues to pound into you, your stomach knots from the euphoric feeling as you quiver and collapse into him. Yoongi mimics your actions, loosely wrapping his arms around you as his chest heaves and you look up at him flatly.
You question him and Yoongi just smirks.

"We didn't use protection-"

"In your dreams, let's wash off"