Namjoon🥀 Baby Moments

A/n: aghhh finally updated! Sorry it took so long, college is hectic! Anyway, one more to go for this cutesy series! Till then, enjoy~~

"Joonie.." You cry out in relief, watching as your husband walks in from an hours long day of schedules. Namjoon gives you the cheeked smile you fell for, the gracious pits in his cheek when he shyly smiles with his head ducked always swam your heart away.

Kicking his shoes off he walks up to you, placing a sweet peck on your lips "Missed you too, honey"

Namjoon's eyes glide down to his little, eyes glimmering. Your little girl, 8 months along had her head on your shoulder. A groggy pout on her face as you stroke her tiny sprout, he mirrors it "hey, where's my smiley's today?"

You sigh as Namjoon takes her, bouncing and patting her bum as you stretched your arms out from cradling her for most of the night. Your daughter kept her stubborn pout, chin rising just like her dad, you giggle and rub the small of her back "I guess she misses you more.."

Namjoon coos, kissing her chubby cheeks. "Dada missed you lots princess" He walks into your shared bedroom with you following close behind. "She won't go to sleep Joon, I tried everything!"

"Maybe her diaper?" Namjoon asks "Changed her" he crinkles his brows together "she's hungry?" "Fed her" Namjoon sucks a breath in, cocking his head to the side "what could it be then?"

"Why don't you ask your dearest" You giggle, picking her assorted towelettes and bibs, shoving them into the laundry basket for later. "Aye! Munchkin! Why aren't you sleeping?" He jogs his arm the baby was lay on, she simply stares at her dad with big eyes, she let out a squeak and grumble.

"Ahh, you don't know, okay" You snort, namjoon has this adorable habit of having conversations with his child, even if she just does gurgle and squeal for the most "how about, Appa reads a story for you?"

He mutters, scooting back and resting his back on the headboard. He uses his fingers to move the hair away from his angel's eyes, pressing a kiss to her temple as you join them. Resting your head on his shoulder while he grabbed his glasses.

Namjoon only had one book nearby, "Alanna:  The First Adventure" he opens the book and rests his cheek  gently on his baby's as he began to read:
"Chapter One: Twins
"That is my decision.  We need not discuss it," said the man behind the desk. He was already looking at a book. His two children left the room, closing the door behind them.
"He doesn't want us around," the boy muttered. "He doesnt care what we want."
"We know that," was the girl's answer, "He doesn't care about anything, except his books and scrolls."
The boy hit the wall. "I don't want to be a knight! I want to be a great sorcerer! I want to slay demons and walk with the gods--"
"D'you think I want to be a lady?" His sister asked. "'Walk slowly, Alanna,'" she said primly,  "'Sit still, Alanna. Shoulders back, Alanna.' As if that's all I can do with myself!" She paced the floor. "There has to be another way."

You look at your husband amused, bursting out into a fit of laughter "Namjoon!" He merely looks at you, baffled "what!" You bit down another giggle after calming yourself "for god's sake babe...she's 8 months!"

"The book is about a princess Y/n!" He retorts, a princess book for his princess, right? He didn't see nothing wrong of it. "Princess- okay, I'm sorry, carry on" you held your arms in defence, making him chuckle.

"I think I need not to" He whispers, both of your heads collectively turning to meet your daughter. Snoring from her tiny nose and dribbling on Namjoon's black tee making you coo. "Gosh, I love her so much Y/n!"

Namjoon murmurs out of sheer adoration, it made you smile as you nodded slowly, pulling the cheek so you could place a peck "I know Joon, I know"

"You're my absolute world, you know that too..right?" He leans his head back and whispers into your ear, blush creeping into your cheeks as he softly kisses your ear. You nod again "Oh I know that for sure Joon" smiling and giggling deliriously you let your lips connect with his, ending the day with sharing a sweet kiss.