Taehyung🥀 Wifey (🔞)

@CindyGunpat6 Hope this is good XD

You brushed down the black dress that hugged your figure effortlessly, ignoring the lustrous eyes of your husband Taehyung as he leans on the doorframe.

Having been married for over a month, your mother-in-law and Father-in-law decided to pay a visit and were currently downstairs enjoying dinner after you had excused yourself to calm your nerves.

A pair of arms slid across your waist making you pout "Tae..let go they're waiting.." you tried to pry off his arm but he pulled you closer onto his chest.

"They can wait..." he whispered lowly in your ear, his hot breath fanning your cheeks making you stiffen up a little. "T-Taehyung! That's rude!"

"Oh wifey..it's not rude. Married couples need to have some privacy y'know?" He chuckles as his fingers roam around the zip of your dress before pulling it down. "We're Newly Married too..."

Taehyung kisses your bare shoulder, biting the strap of your bra and dragging it down slowly making you wince. "So? Tae leave me they must be waiting..."

He pays no heed and turns you around, slamming you against the wall as he hungrily attacks your lips. Biting them desperately as he holds your waist tighter.

He starts grinding against you making you gasp, he silences you by entering his tongue and lacing it around yours as you both shared the heated kiss, sliding his arms underneath your thighs he hoists you onto his waist.

He lowers you onto the bed, you hold his collars as his lips trail down your cleavage, adorning it with his kitten licks as you bite down a moan.

"Taehyung!!" You squeal as you felt his fingers sneakily play with your lace. "Shh! They might hear us.." he chuckles and winks mischievously

He rolls his fingers around your hood, making you grow restless each minute, each feigning second. Taehyung smirks as he watches you go submissive under his touch.

"Gosh..My Queen is already wet for me hmm?"

Biting your lips as he kisses your jaw you nod slowly, his lips press against your bare collarbone, sucking on your sweet spot like a bee for its honey. Your breathing quickens and you feel his member protrude over you, making you let out a small moan. 

"Shh, babygirl we gotta be quiet. My parents are downstairs.." he teases you making you pout.

Without warning, he thrusts two fingers into your clit.

You huddle your head into his neck, digging your nails into his shoulders as he thrusts them in faster, making you whimper in need and in pleasure. Taehyung kisses your jaw and your lips constantly shushing you, licking them and playing with your tongues as they both battle for dominance.

"Y/n sweetie we're off!" Taehyung's mother informs as she raps her fingers on the door slightly, you let your lips part and look at your husband with wide eyes.

Jolting up you try to collect your dress back onto your shoulder and zip it back up, cursing under your breath.
Taehyung pushes you back and hovers over you again as you hold his arms.

"Okay Eomma!" He yells, waiting for a few seconds till he hears his mum giggle and the door shutting behind them. He smirks at you again and tucks your hair behind your ear.

"So...where were we wifey?"

Sorry if it wasn't that great.. I thought I'd update quickly in my break before studying again:)
Any requests please Message me Separately:) requests open:)