Hoseok🥀 Are We Meant To Be? Pt. 2 (final)

Mafia Hoseok x Doctor (You)

Warning: strong language!

Word Count: 1,473

********

It was now over two hours, you had been lurking around the corridor of the operation theatre which Hoseok was being treated in.

"Wait- why am I caring so much.." you trailed off to yourself and shook your head "forget it Y/n. He's not worth it hmm?" You tucked your hair behind your ears and gave yourself a encouraging pat on the shoulder before making your way to your office.

Falling back on your chair, you swivelled around a couple times all while humming an ambiguous tune as you twirled your pen in your finger.

Your eyes loitered on the file that was placed on your desk, inhaling deeply you sat up and started to look through it- fuck it.

You stand up, hooking your stethoscope over your neck and shoving your hands into your pockets before making your way to Hoseok again.

Leaning against the door you watched as he was covered in bandages and an oxygen mask with countless wires pouring out of him. It wasn't a pretty sight that made your heart clatter into pieces.

"That's him.. isn't it?" Jennie's voice broke the silence and tapped your shoulder as you turned around "Your Ex.."
"What're you talking about.." You slowly murmured, looking down at the floor as if it was some beauty of the world. as you chewed on your bottom lip and fought the tears.

"Oh Y/n.." She sighed and engulfed you into her arms, you however were quick to let go and just passed her a sweet smile. You never liked hugs, anyone but Hoseok's hugs- "How'd you know?"

"You think I'd not notice that picture of him that you hide under your desk?" She shakes her head and chuckles "or that one contact on your phone 'My Sunshine'" You rolled your eyes, a mental note of deleting that later in a way.

"And and, you miserably wailing.." she pauses, clutching her chest before mimicking "Hoseok! Don't leave me–" "Everyone saw that?!

You gawked at her, cheeks heating up as she nods. "Uh huh..everyone, apart from your man knocked out of course. He honestly looked dead already– Ow!" You flicked her forehead.

"Don't say that, he's fine now–"

"Ma'am!" A nurse runs in desperately making you frown. You gave her a nod so she could continue speaking, frowning in unmissable worry.

"Mr Jung won't cooperate. He's going crazy" she reeled her head down making you furrow your brows. "What's with him?"

You ask as you make your way out while brushing your coat and follow behind the distressed nurse, steps quickening as a cacophony of crashes and clatters were heard from the adjacent room.

Quickly, you slipped through to find Hoseok sat with his arms crossed, glaring angrily at the head nurse before him. "I said I won't eat! Get out of here!"

You tsk, "what's going on?"

Hoseok rolls his eyes as you kneel down and pick up the metal utensils. "Yah, is everyone thick headed here? What part of I don't want to eat to they not get?" He retorts.