Yoongi🥀 Sleep

It's 2:20 am, finished studying and I can't sleep so here you go, sorry for any mistakes 💖

***

It's one of those days, nights to be exact. Where you can't get a lick of sleep.

You're not much of a jittery sleeper per say, hence how your just staring at your blank ceiling as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

You squeeze your eyes shut, and open them again. You screwed your eyes shut, and opened them again but no avail. Lifting your head you could see the moonlight shine through the thin curtains. Groaning in irritation as memories from your dreadful day reel back in.

Turning your head you watched your boyfriend, Yoongi who slept ever so soundly that you envied him. He didn't have to toss and turn, his mind was not a constant bullet train of thoughts that were so loud he could barely sleep. Yoongi slept ever so well (bless his heart) and you envied that.

Twisting your body to face him you placed a hand underneath your ear and rested your head while you stared at him. His arm was hooked loosely around your waist as his chest was rising in even breaths.

You pout with tears coating your eyes, playing with his dark locks "I love you.."

You sniffle quietly all while wiping your tears with steady hands, breath hitching as Yoongi's eyes snap open.

Hastily untying your fingers from his messy yet soft and tender hair you turn around fast. Clawing the duvet as you pulled it over your shoulders, biting your lips you clamp your eyes shut. Hopefully Yoongi didn't notice.

He sighs deeply "can't sleep again, can you babe?"

"W-what no.. can't you see I'm sleeping?" You muttered lowly, your lips quivering and voice cracking at his comforting voice– raw from sleep as you woke him up. "Aish, why lie when you can't hmm?"

Yoongi sighs, presumably shaking his head as he pulls you closer to him. His arm tightening around your waist as you curl up a little

"what's bothering you my love?" He mutters, kissing the back of your head before propping his chin on your head.

"I feel so pathetic Yoongi" He frowns, rubbing your arms with practiced hands "I'm not getting anything right and my manager is asking too much of me babe I- I can't do this anymore.."

You confessed, rolling over to bury your face into his chest as you broke out into full sobs. Your boyfriend quickly shushes you, trying to coax you into calming down with his arms wrapped protectively around your shoulders. You hug him back, your hands fist his t-shirt as you cry softly while Yoongi keeps altering from pecking your cheeks to pressing his lips to your forehead, letting it linger as he rubs your lower back softly.

"Babygirl. Babygirl, listen to me.." he cups your cheeks as you look at him with your red eyes, fortunately your cries have tapered off into little sniffles.

"We're gonna talk to this manager of yours okay?" He informs softly while pecking your lips, you silently nod. "I can't have him making my girl cry heck no.."

You giggle as he mutters angrily to himself, leaning over to grab the duvet and covering your to the brim. Yoongi lays his arm out, and you happily accept, snuggling further into his warmth.

"And one more thing Y/n, Don't ever call yourself pathetic or whatever crap that was. You mean the world to me and I can't see you like this because I love you.."

You could practically hear the pout in his voice, nodding slowly as you continue to draw patterns on his shirt. Your eyes getting droopy from all the excessive bawling "okay.."

Yoongi looks down at your face and studies your features (falls in love with them again as per usual) and chuckles at your adorable sleeping form. Kissing your lips delicately.

"That's my girl.."