SeokJin🥀 Baby Moments

"Y/n-ah?" Your husband called from the kitchen as you walked out, bouncing your 10 month old little one in your arms.

"Yeah babe?" You answered, placing him down onto his play mat in the lounge. Giggling as he sat up and instantaneously grabbed his baby teether and began chewing on it, drooling and giggling  making you chuckle sadly "awh, look at this baby teethe, my boy is teething huh? I know, I know it's yuck!"

You rambled on, wiping his chin as your husband. Jin. Enters the living room with his signature black apron, his sleeves rolled up as he stirred the mixture with the mini spoon, giving it gentle blows. "Jin, what have you made now?"

You looked over the blue bowl as he sat on the floor with you, crossing his legs with a tired sigh "rice porridge, it's what my Eomma made for me when I was a baby"

Jin chided, his eyes glimmering with excitement as he kissed his son's forehead, who was rather busy in his toys making you chuckle "He won't eat it.."

Jin pouted "why won't he? I, Kim Seokjin. Put so much effort in cooking for my son. Not something that everyone gets to experience 'kay?" You snorted and rolled your eyes playfully.

"You said that last time Jin-ie, and he spat it all over you!" You laughed at the memory of Jin's shoulder and his favourite sweater covered in baby food that he attempted to feed him. "Yeah, well whatever" Jin shrugged, the biggest pout on his face as you threw yourself onto his side. Giggling to yourself while pressing a sweet peck to his cheek.

Jin shook his head at your antics, though with a smitten smile. He brings the spoon out, gives it a couple blows and scrapes it on the side, bringing it to his baby's lips. "Baby, nam-nam.."

"Wahh, look what Appa made for you baby!" You gasped exaggeratedly, your son snapping his head at your voice and looked at you with his big brown orbs. Before looking at Jin with a tiny baby pout.

Jin brought the spoon up to the infant's mouth, however it's not food that enters his mouth. His fingers are shoved in as he gurgled, one of protest as he bounced up and down.

Your husband clicks his tongue, looking at his son sternly. He breaks his tough stance as soon as his baby breaks into his signature smile, his bottom teeth perking out of his gums cutely. "Aish you.."

"Yah, Appa put so much effort in this for you.." he playfully scolded while tapping the plastic bowl. "Who taught my kid to disobey me huh?" Jin adds, just as his son busies himself with his toys again.

Jin leans down, his head on the carpet as he looks at him from below, trying to be on eye to eye level "who was it... Tae uncle? Kookie uncle?"

The infant let out a shriek, bouncing excitedly as he shook his toy with a subtle giggle, making you burst out into a fit of laughs yet again. Earning a deep pout from his father. He picked up the spoon and shook it accusingly towards him "aye, cheeky. You need to stop hanging out with kookie uncle, you hear me? The brattiness  is rubbing off you!"

You gasped, lightly smacking his shoulder making him wince, looking at you accusingly "what?! He's a brat I tell you!"
"What– you know what? I give up.." shaking your head with a defeated look, mentally face palming.

"Buddy, ahh~" Jin said softly which made you smile, he gently coaxes the spoon into his tiny mouth. "Nyam-Nyam..baby nyam-nyam" he encouraged, moving his mouth in chewing motions with a determined look on his face.

"He likes it.." you chirped surprised as you watched your baby follow you husband's ministrations, chewing and swallowing successfully making you giggle. Jin shrugged, a coy smirk on his face as you asked. "Is it good bub?"

"It's sooo good mmmm~~" Jin answers, feeding him another spoon. Your son claps adorably, his mouth open in a smile making the porridge spill. Your husband collects it with the spoon and feeds him again "mmm I know~~"

Jin laughs, pecking the little of his nose before looking down and stirring the porridge again. You wrap your arms around his shoulders, gently swaying him while pecking his cheeks, contently watching the father and son bond with endearing eyes.

A/n: finally!! I apologise for not updating much as I've started college again (haha. Dying) and had a writers block for a while lol. Anyways, I will try to update more, hope you liked it!! 💜